Bali Ijen Bromo Surabaya Tour Itinerary
DAY 1: BALI – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI
Our tour will be started about 10:00 Am from Bali area. Bali and Java island has 2 different time zone. Java is an hour earlier than Bali. The length of journey to Gilimanuk Harbor (the western side of Bali) is depending where are you staying, here is the detail;
“Ubud, Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Denpasar To Gilimanuk Ferry Port (±5 Hours Drive), Lovina (±2 Hours Drive) and Pemuteran area (30 minutes)”
Upon your arrival in the harbor, we will take a ferry for an hour to cross the Bali Strait and the ferry will be arrived in Banyuwangi town (The eastern part of Java island). We will be staying in Banyuwangi area for staying overnight. Banyuwangi is one of the most recommended to stay when you are heading to Ijen Crater on the next day. And from Banyuwangi, you will be meeting with our guide who will bring you the most epic places in East Java, Indonesia
If you will start from Amed or Padang Bai, it will be additional cost for you because is further that other start points
DAY 02: IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH TOUR (B, L, D)
Ijen crater tour will start at 1:00 AM, our car will bring us to Paltuding (Parking area before you start the trekking). This journey takes approximately 1 hour from the hotel in Banyuwangi by a jeep. Arriving at the parking area of Ijen Crater, about 1.5 hours will be required to climb the slope of Ijen Crater to reach the peak of this volcano.
But if you wanted to visit the most famous natural phenomenon of bluefire aka blueflame, you will be required to walk down into the rocky path about 30 minutes until an hour. It depends on your fitness.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A KNEE/ANGKLE PROBLEM TO GO DOWN TO BLUEFIRE SPOT.
When the sun rises, you will be escorted to climb the crater up to enjoy the magnificent view of Ijen Crater. The elevation is only 2385 m but it has the hugest sulfuric lake in Java Island. When you see it from the top during a sunrise, it will be the best view that you have ever seen in Indonesia.
After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations (coffee and clove). We will escort you back to Hotel for having breakfast and taking shower before continuing our trip to Sukamade Turtle Beach.
Then, we will continue our trip to Sukamade Turtle Beach. It takes for about 2- 3 hours to reach Pesanggaran village then continue to Sukamade Beach about 1,5 – 2 hours by crossing tropical forest and small rivers by our jeep, it’s kind of adventurous trip. Your Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
Upon your arrival in Sukamade turtle beach, you will stay at a guesthouse in Sukamade beach area. When we have time to see the sunset, we will invite you to go to the beach to see the sunset, and we will return to the beach at night for turtle spotting.
THE INFORMATION ABOUT SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH
ABOUT SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH:
Sukamade Turtle Beach is very special for adventure lovers because we will have chance to enter the most beautiful and tick jungle in East Java with its beauty. This is remote area, no signal for mobile phone, and not so many tourists coming here. During your journey, you will hear the sound of birds, monkeys jump above the trees. We will be crossing rivers, after 3 hours on the road and 2 hours of bumpy road. Your trip will be full of challenges. Deep in the jungle, there is a beach where the landing of turtles.
7 species of sea turtles in the world and 6 species of sea turtles in Indonesia, 4 of species landing and laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach.
They are Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas), Leatherback (Dermochelys coriacea), Hawksbill (Eretmochelys imbricata) and Olive ridley (Lepidochelys olivacea)
Seeing the turtles lay their eggs in the night is the most amazing experience that can be seen by visitors. Imagining the sea-turtles take a distance of thousands of kilometers from their origin in the other parts of the continent far away and just laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach.
ACCOMMODATION IN SUKAMADE BEACH:
The place to stay here is very basic and there are no minimart to shop here, so I highly recommend to bring some beers (if you drink), some fruits, more snacks and cigarettes.
THE TOUR IN SUKAMADE BEACH:
The tour here will be started at 8:00 pm, you will get some briefing from the rangers here about do’s and don’ts. Please bring long trousers, mosquitos prepelent and a mat to sit on the beach.
MEAL: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, & DINNER
DAY 03: SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH (B) – HOTEL IN KALIBARU HIGHLAND
At 7:00 am, you will be asked by our guide to be ready for releasing the baby turtles to the ocean as an effort to share a love and give them a free life in the ocean. It will be a great experience for you, due to it’s only the place where you can be releasing baby turtles on the beach. Afterward, we will be back to our place and have a breakfast then continue our trip to Kalibaru Highland for about 4 hours by passing small villages, rural landscapes, rice fields & plantation. Then upon your arrival at Kalibaru Highland, you will stay overnight and have dinner at Margo Utomo Cottages or similar hotels there.
DAY 4: KALIBARU HIGHLAND – ECO PLANTATION TOUR – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA (B)
During our stay in Kalibaru area, we will have chance to have a great local eco plantation tour near our hotel. On this tour program, we will start at 8:30 am and we will do short trekking through 9 hectares’ plantations with varieties of spices such as nutmeg, cloves, pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, coffee, and coconuts. You may also discover the extraordinary attraction of traditional process of making palm sugar from palm tree liquid. Do not to forget for visiting the dairy farm. It will take more less an hour for this tour.
Afterward, at 10:00 am we will drive to Mount Bromo area for about 3-4 hours. Upon your arrival in Mt Bromo area, we will escort you to the hotel in Mt. Bromo area for a pleasant stay.
DAY 05: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – SURABAYA
Bromo sunsire tour will be started at 3:30 am (weekdays) & 3:00 am (weekend/public holiday). We will ride a jeep to reach the sunrise point here and it will take about 40 minute’s drive. Kingkong hill is one of the most famous sunrise hill than the main hill (Penanjakan hill). The reason is “it’s less crowded and has unique view to Mount Bromo and surrounding during the sunrise.
The sun will be rised at 5:30 am here, during this time you will enjoy the fresh air of Indonesian mountains and the most magical view of Mount Bromo. After enjoying the view, we will go down to our jeep and drive to the start point where we will hike the peak of Mount Bromo.
The trekking to Mount Bromo will take about 50 minutes (depending on your pace). From the top of Mount Bromo, you will the hole of hell where it spews the smoke with very bad sulfuric smell and often a loudly sound of the its volcano. 30 minutes is the longest time to stay on the top.
After enjoying the top of Mount Bromo, we will be back in the hotel with our jeep to have a breakfast, take shower, packing & loading bags into our van and then we will continue our trip Surabaya Area for about 3-4 Hours (it depends on the traffic situation).
When you have enough time after Mount Bromo Tour, and you will catch the evening flight or just stay one more night in Surabaya. We will highly recommend to visit the magnificent waterfall of Madakariura. It’s one of the highest waterfall in East Java, Indonesia. But it will be in your own cost to visit this place.
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Bali and transfer out to Surabaya
- 1N stay at Hotel in Mt. Bromo area with Breakfast
- 1N stay at Hotel in Kalibaru Highland with breakfast
- 1N stay at Guest house in Sukamade Turtle Beach with breakfast
- 1N stay at Hotel in Banyuwangi area with Breakfast
- Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- The jeep for Mount Bromo and Sukomade Turtle Beach Tours
- Mineral water and Private English speaking guide
- Cost for highway or parking during the trip
- Cost for Ferry from Bali to Java Island
- Cost for gas mask and Ijen Bluefire tour
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets to Mt Bromo ( Monday – Friday IDR 230.000 and Saturday to Sunday IDR 330.000)
- Entrance tickets in Sukomade Turtle Beach (IDR 250.000 /person)
- Donation for Banyuwangi Turtle Foundation (it’s around IDR 50.000 for your group)
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater ( IDR 100.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000 Saturday – Sunday )
- Horse riding at Mount Bromo
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, the internet, tipping & other personal costs
- Cost for lunch & dinner during the trip
BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR (5D4N)
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE