Borobudur Sunrise Tour – Borobudur temple is located in Magelang, Central Java which is around 1,5 hours from Yogyakarta. As the most famous Buddha Temple in Indonesia, Borobudur temple to be the must- visit temple during your tour in Yogyakarta. And one of the best highlight here is watching sunrise above Borobudur temple.
To see sunrise in BorobudurTemple from Yogyakarta, we should start at 2:30 am from the hotel in Yogyakarta, we will drive about an hour. Upon your arrival in Borobudur area, we will go to Manohara Hotel to buy the ticket for sunrise tour here.
Around 4:00 am, we will start walking up through the stairs up to Main spot for sunrise in Borobudur temple. The sunrise will be rising at 5:30 here, when the sun rises you will see the best view of the villages nearby and the Mount Merapi and Merbabu as a background. You can also see the mist around the temple during the sunrise, it will make your photo more dramatic.
When the light shines the temple already, it’s time for you go walk around the temple and see the beautiful reliefs and stupa surrounded. It’s good to learn about the history and the meaning of the reliefs here with our qualified local guide.
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 2,600,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 1,450,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 1,075,000 /person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 875,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 775,000 /person (for 5-9 participants)
- IDR 720,000 /person (for 10-15 participants)
PRICE IS IN IDR AND INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Yogyakarta and transfer out to Yogyakarta.
- Car, gasoline, driver and English speaking local guide.
- Mineral water and entrance fee for sunrise tour
- Travel insurance
- Food during the trip
For further information about tour and booking, please feel free to contact or click the booking site below:
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Facebook: Java Adventure Trail
- WhatsApp: +6287755920876
- SMS / Phone: +6281336066643
- Instagram: @yudiantosofyan / @javaadventuretrail