Bromo Ijen Milky Way Tour From Surabaya 4D3N
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
The trip is dedicated to the landscape, portrait and astrophotography lovers. We offers 4 days experience to visit the best spot in Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen for your Photography trip.
This is a good trip, if you want to feel a real feeling of Photography trip, where we will be invited to walk around the village of Mount Bromo or even Mount Ijen. So, you can describe the picture between 2 situation in your camera.
For Milky Way lovers, we will open the schedule every month before 13th or after 20th. Because at this time, the moon is not full anymore and the sky gets darker. So we will be able to see more stars in the sky.
Most the trip here is started from Surabaya Juanda airport and end up in Surabaya again or transfer to Bali, so here is the pictures below to describe the route plan:
DAY 1: SURABAYA ( AIRPORT /HOTEL) – HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN BROMO AREA
The first day of the trip, we will be starting from in Surabaya area. If you stay in Surabaya, we will pick you at 9 am. Because it’s a great time to start the trip, so you will be arriving before dark in Bromo area. But if you arrived by plan or train station in Surabaya, we recommend to be arriving before midday.
Surabaya to Bromo is about 3 hours away, for having lunch, we can start at the local restaurant that is recommended one.
Upon your arrival at the Mount Bromo, we will invite you to walk around the village of Cemara Lawang Village. And then we will take dinner together at the local restaurant here.
MEALS: NOT INCLUDED
DAY 2: MOUNT BROMO MILKY WAY TOUR – SUNRISE TOUR – SUNSET IN METIGEN HILL
The second day of the trip, we will go to Rogowulan Hill for catching the Milky Way at the midnight and also sunrise in the morning. We will depart from our hotel/homestay at 00:30 am, we will drive about 40 minutes by jeep and also we must take a motorbike taxi to Rogowulan hill, it’s about 45 minutes ride. Rogowulan Hill is a hidden hill to see sunrise and also to capture the landscape of Mount Bromo itself. But it can be accessed only with motorbike or foot.
Upon your arrival here, you will notice that nobody will be here because it’s a hidden sunrise point. So take your position to capture the Milky way here.
About 5:30 am, the sun will rise from the east and you will the greatest view of Mount Bromo from another angle.
After enjoying the sunrise here, we will be moving to King Kong Hill where you can capture another angle of Mount Bromo. Afterward we will be back to our jeep and drive to Sea of Sand to capture the view of surrounding.
About 8 am, we will be back to our hotel/homestay for having breakfast and rest.
At 3 pm, we will be walking around the cemara lawang village to see the local people’s activity and also farms around. Then we will go Metigen Hill to see a sunset of Mount Bromo.
MEALS: BREAKFAST ONLY
DAY 3: HIKE THE PEAK OF MOUNT BROMO – BROMO HORSE PHOTO SPOT – HOMESTAY / HOTEL IN IJEN AREA
The third day of the trip, we will be starting from our hotel/homestay at 3:30, we will drive about 20 minutes to reach the start point of the trekking. Upon your arrival at the start point, we will be hike about 40 minutes by foot. It will be great to hike during the sunrise because it will be less people, less dusty and more peaceful. So, you can enjoy the trip a lot here.
We prepare one horse for the object of the photo here with the local owner. So you can take the horse photo too during the sunrise here.
After enjoying and enough for taking photo here, we will go back to our homestay/hotel for having breakfast and continue to our next destination that is Ijen Crater area.
We will drive about 5 – 6 hours to reach our homestay or hotel.
MEALS: BREAKFAST ONLY
Day 4: IJEN MIDNIGHT TOUR – TRANSFER BACK TO SURABAYA OR TRANSFER TO BALI
The last day of the trip, we will start at midnight, we will drive about 30 minutes from our homestay or hotel, then we will start to trek about 2 hours until we get the Blue fire point, we will trek about 2 hours more less.
Upon your arrival at the Blue fire point, our guide will lead you to the spot where you can capture the photo of Blue Fire here well.
About 3:30 am, we will start to hike up to Sunrise point where we can see the sunrise with the view of the Crater lake in Ijen Crater. We will walk about an hour up the mountain.
The crater lake here is nice because has green, blue and sometimes it’s. turquoise colors too, so it will be great to capture it during the sunrise or after the sunrise.
After enjoying the view here, we will be back to our car and drive back to our hotel/homestay for having breakfast and continue to our last destination. That is Surabaya.
Here is the predications of the distance or the last journey:
1. Ijen Crater area – Surabaya: 8-9 hours by car
- Ijen Crater area – Kuta, Bali: 4 hours + 1 hour (ferry)
- Ijen Crater area/ Banyuwangi Airport– Surabaya (by flight): an hour flight – Please take after midday flight (13:00)
- Prick up service from Surabaya and back to Surabaya (or Bali)
- 2 Night’s stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Ijen Crater area with a breakfast
- Private English speaking guide for 4 days’ trip
- Milky way tour and photography tour in Mount Bromo
- 1 Horse for rent in Mount Bromo (for photo only)
- Private air conditioned car with driver, fuel, parking fee, toll fee
- Mineral water during the trip for 4 days
- Midnight tour in Ijen Crater/Mount Ijen with gas mask included
- Jeep for Mount Bromo Tour
- Motorbike Taxi in Rogowulan Hill
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Travel Insurance for the 4 days’ trip
- Horse riding in Mount Bromo
- Entrace ticket for Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen
- Meals during the trip and personal expenses
INFORMATION OF THE TRIP:
- Departure Point: Surabaya area
- Duration: 4 Days
- Return Destination: Surabaya area or Bali area
The temperature at Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a rain coat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group in this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
For further information about tour and booking, please feel free to contact us or click onto the booking form below:
- Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +6287755920876/+6281336066643