Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour From Surabaya 4 Days 3 Nights
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall are the 3 places that you must visit when you have a planning to make a trip in East Java, Indonesia. This trip is started from Surabaya and back to Surabaya in 4 days 3 nights. We make the itinerary like this, because we have some clients from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong that normally they buy the flight from/to Surabaya. But if you are heading to Bali after this trip, we can suggest you another route for it. Please kindly to let us know.
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOTEL IN BONDOWOSO TOWN
We will pick you up in Surabaya area ( Train Station, Airport, Hotel) and we will drive for about 8-9 hours to Bondowoso town. Bondowoso is one of the closest towns to Ijen Crater beside of Banyuwangi. We will be staying in Ijen View Hotel or Arabica Homestay.
DAY 2: IJEN BLUE FIRE TRIP – HOTEL IN LUMAJANG TOWN
The blue fire trip of Ijen Crater will be starting at 00:00 from your hotel, and we will drive about an hour (depending where you are staying too).
Blue fire Trip is an optional trip, if you are not feeling well or tired, we can also suggest you to visit Ijen Crater at the morning time about 5 am.
Blue fire is one of the natural phenomenon that you can only see in Ijen Crater – Indonesia and Dallol Volcano – Ethiopia. But in Ijen Crater, blue fire point is forbidden area that only for sulfur miners only. That’s why the government or any stakeholder will not responsible if something happened at the blue fire point.
The trekking to Ijen Crater will take about 1,5 hours (the path is quite wide, not rocky but it’s bit steep. If you want to go down into blue fire point, it will take about 30 minutes down but the path is so rocky and slippery, make sure you have a proper shoe here.
After enjoying the natural phenomenon of blue fire, we will invite you to trek up to the most iconic view point in Ijen Crater. It takes about 40 minutes trek up to the crater rim of Ijen.
From this view point, you can see the hugest sulfuric lake in Asia with its turquoise color. Even it’s beautiful, it has almost 0,5 pH of acidity. It means there is a danger in a beautiful look.
After enjoying the view from the top, we have to go back to our car and go back to hotel for having breakfast, shower and transfer to Lumajang Town for our next stay. It will take about 4-5 hours away.
DAY 3: TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL TOUR – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The third day of the trip is very special because you will see the most hunted places in East java that everyone wants to visit. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is about 1,5 hours from Lumajang Town. So, we will start about 5:00 am and we will be there about 6:30 am. Why we have to start in the morning because the best time to see waterfall in between 6- 9 am.
Upon your arrival in parking place, we have walk about 5 minutes to reach the Panorama point. From here, you will see the greatest view of this waterfall. It’s so huge and stunning.
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
If you want to go down to the bottom, you have walk into the water and the moisture of the fall that can make you so wet, please be ready for it. It take about 15 minutes down. After enjoying the trip, we have to back to our car and start to drive to Mount Bromo area for our last destination. It takes about 4 hours drive from here.
DAY 4: MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA (TRAIN STATION, AIRPORT OR HOTEL)
The last day of the trip, we will be visiting the most beautiful mountain view in Indonesia, Mount Bromo. We will be starting about 3:30 am by The jeep, and we will drive about 40 minutes until we reach King Kong Hill where we will watch the beautiful sunrise. The sunrise here is about 5:30 am. So you can have some tea or coffee in the local shops there.
When the sun rises and the people will be getting ready to capture the best moment for it. Make sure you have enough battery on your camera or phone. About 6:30 am, we have to move to Sea of Sand by our jeep. The name of Sea of Sand was taken from the deep Crater lake of Tengger Volcano that includes Mount Bromo, Batok and Kursi. It was deep crater lake that cover by the volcanic sand from Mount Bromo.
After stopping in the sea of sand, we will get ready to hike the crater rim of Mount Bromo, it will take about 45 minutes by foot and 10 minutes by horse (if you wished to ride a horse).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MOUNT BROMO:
It’s an active volcano that anytime can be erupted. Sometimes, the local volcanologist and staffs of national park will not allow us to hike the crater rim until they say it’s completely safe. And this is unpredictable thing.
After enjoying the crater rim of Mount Bromo, we will go back to our hotel for having breakfast, shower and driver for about 3-4 hours away to reach Surabaya area.
DETAIL OF THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT BROMO, TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL & IJEN CRATER)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 4 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- COST IN USD & IDR: CONTACT US FOR COST DETAILS
- ACCOMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
Price is in IDR and includes:
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to back to Surabaya
- 1 Nights stay in Bondowoso Town with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Lumajang Town with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu waterfall
- Cost for Ijen Bluefire Tour and Gas Mask in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour From Surabaya 4 Days 3 Nights
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE