EAST JAVA ADVENTURE – MOUNT SEMERU BROMO IJEN AND SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH TOUR (8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOMESTAY IN RANUPANE
DAY 2: HOMESTAY IN RANUPANE – KALIMATI CAMPING SITE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
DAY 3: KALIMATI CAMPINGSITE (2.700 M) – SUMMIT OF SEMERU VOLCANO – RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
DAY 4: RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (2.400 M ) – HOMESTAY IN BROMO AREA (B)
DAY 5: MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOMESTAY IN KALIBARU AREA
DAY 6: KALIBARU HIGHLAND – WISMA PANTAI IN SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH (B, L, D)
DAY 7: SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BANYUWANGI (B)
DAY 8: IJEN CRATER TOUR – BALI (B)
East Java Adventure trip is a tour that offers the real adventurous felling and your limit will be pushed here. Mount Semeru is one of the highest volcano is Java Island (3.400 m), it’s also famous as the spirit house of the holy goddess in Java Island. Then, Mount Bromo is one of the volcano that has an amazing landscape and unique culture from the local people. Sukamade Turtle Beach is one of the place in Java Island where you can see the Turtle Lays their eggs in the shore in the evening. It’s kind of education trip where you will help the turtle to survive from the natural predators. The last is Ijen Crater, it’s a volcano too which has the biggest sulfuric lake (hydrosulfuric water and it has the most famous natural phenomenon of bluefire that only can be seen in the night only. To enjoy the trip with us, you must prepare your fitness and health very well. Because this trip needs psychical power.
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOMESTAY IN RANUPANE VILLAGE
The first day of our adventurous tour will be started in Surabaya ara (airport, hotel, or train station). Afterward, we will be driving about 3-4 hours to our homestay in Ranupane Village. Upon your arrival we will be staying at the local homestay here.
DAY 2: HOTEL IN RANUPANE AREA – KALIMATI CAMPING SITE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
After having breakfast
At around 7.30 AM, we will continue our trip to Semeru Trekking Centre by passing small villages and beautiful landscapes from the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Then upon your arrival at Semeru Trekking Centre, we will be registering ourselves. Afterward, we will do trekking for 4 -5 hours heading to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m). Before Arriving in the Ranukumbala Lake, we will pass the savanna and lake. Then, we arrived around 13:00 PM at the camping site (Ranukumbala lake 2400 m), preparation to cook for lunch which was presented by our guide and porter. Then we are going to the hill of Tanjakan Cinta (Love Slope) and continue our trekking to Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) around 3 – 4 hours. After arriving, we will be served by your guide and porter to take early dinner with a special menu.
After taking dinner around 7:00 pm, you need to take asleep earlier because around 11:30 pm, your guide will wake you up to prepare hiking the summit up (hiking shoes, trekking poles, gloves and personal water). We are in service of porters set up tents and prepare dinner from our guide cuisine, staying overnight in the tents.
DAY 3: KALIMATI CAMPINGSITE (2.700 M) – SUMMIT OF SEMERU VOLCANO – RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
About 4 – 5 hours hiking, you will reach the summit and the sunrise welcomes you there. This is the special sunrise because you captured on the highest volcano in Java Island.
Another incredible thing is you can see and listen the sound of the hot ashes which comes out from the crater. It will be forbidden to hike after 11:00 pm because the activity of this volcano will be increasing. After enjoying the sunrise and surrounding, we will back to our tent for taking breakfast and bit napping before going back down to Ranukumbala Lake for our last night in this national Park.
After taking lunch around 12:30 pm, you will leave the Kalimati camping site to go down to Ranukumbala Lake camping site. About 16:00 pm, you will arrive at the camping site and your guide will invite you to go to special spot to see the sunset, we name it ‘Oro Oro Ombo’.
After enjoying the sunset, we need to go back to your tent and taking dinner. If the weather is good you will have a chance to see the milky way from the camping site.
DAY 4: RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (2.400 M ) – HOTEL IN BROMO AREA (B)
Waking up at 4:00 am in the morning to enjoy breakfast banana pancakes or toast, coffee/tea, then going to the hill of Tanjakan Cinta (Love Slope) to catch twin sunrise above Ranukumbala Lake, it’s behind your tent, enjoy the scenery around. It would be a memorable time for you. Around 9.00 am, you must pack your stuff and continue our trekking to Ranupane village then back to your hotel in Mount Bromo area for an enjoyable stay. (HIKING’S FINISHED)
DAY 5: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOTEL IN KALIBARU AREA (B)
Mount Bromo tour will be started at 3:00 am from your hotel in Bromo area, we will take a jeep to reach the sunrise point (penanjakan or kingkong hill). Upon you’re your arrival here, we will invite you to have some hot drinks such a coffee or tea before watching the best sunrise with best view. The sun will rise about 5:30 am, when the sun rays Mount Bromo, Batok, Semeru. You will see the beautiful formation of the volcanoes which makes the picturesque landscape. After having a great time in the sunrise hill, we will invite you to hike the peak of Mount Bromo, it will take about 40 minute’s walk.
After enjoying the great trip in Mount Bromo, we will go back to Hotel for having breakfast, take a shower and we will continue to drive in Kalibaru Highland for staying overnight before we go to Sukamade Turtle Beach on the next day.
DAY 6: KALIBARU HIGHLAND – PLANTATION TOUR IN GLENMORE – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH
The tour on day 6, we will be start at 9 am, we will drive about 15 minutes to reach the plantaion that you will find, coffee, vanilla, cloves, cinnamon and other spices here. The plantation tour will take about 40 minutes.
After enjoying the trip here, we will continues driving about 2-3 hours to reach Rajegwesi village, where we will change the normal car into a jeep. After changing into a jeep, we will start the real adventure by passing the real jungle with bumpy road and rivers to reach our homestay near Sukamade Turtle beach.
There will be no hot shower, no phone connection, and minimart. Make sure you have knew it before heading here.
The tour of watching a turtle that’s laying the eggs, will be start at 8 pm after your dinner time. We will get some information about don’ts and does by the local ranger here. We will walk about 500 meters from our stay. Upon your arrival at the shore, you will be asked by ranger to stop and wait for the sign that the turtle is coming.
We will be required to stay at the shore only until midnight then you must back to your homestay and rest.
DAY 7: SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI
Around 6:00 am, you will be waking up by our guide to be ready for walking stroll at the beach and releasing some baby turtles at the beach, this is one of the best activity here where we can be a part of the turtle foundation in Indonesia to keep the diversity and population of turtle in this earth.
After enjoying the morning activity at the beach, we will get back to the homestay for having breakfast and continue our trip to Banyuwangi town for staying overnight before doing trekking at Ijen Crater.
DAY 8: IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR – BALI
The last day of the trip, we have to wake up at midnight and start the tour at 1 am in Ijen Crater. We will see the most natural phenomenon which is only 2 in the world, you can only see the electric blueflames in Ethiopia and Indonesia. This flames can be seen in the darkness only, that’s why we have to start earlier.
The distance from Hotel to Start point of the trekking is only an hour, and the trekking will take 2 hours until you reach the blueflame point. You must wear a gas mask and goggle if you want to get close to the bluefire point.
After enjoying the blueflame, we have to climb up and enjoy the best scenery of Ijen Crater itself. That is the turquoise color of sulfuric lake. It’s beautiful when the light of sunrise gives her color into the lake.
Afterward, we will go back to Hotel for having breakfast and packing up before going to Ketapang Ferry Port. When you have done packing, we will send you to Harbor then take a ferry to Gilimanuk Harbor and then our driver will escort you to your hotel in Bali.
ALL THE INFORMATIONS FOR THE TOUR IS BELOW:
TEMPERATURE IN EACH PLACES
- Mount Semeru has an extereme weather during mid of year in indonesia, the temperature could be dropped till mines 5° during the night and early morning. In the day time, 15-20°.
- Mount Bromo has normal weather during the night 10-5°
- Sukamade Turtle Beach is quite hot and humid, beacasue it’s close to the ocean (20-28°)
- Ijen Crater has 10-5° during the sunrise)
So, please prepare your comfort!
MILEAGE OF SEMERU VOLCANO
Start from Ranupane Village (2200 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2.400) to Kalimati Camping site (2700 m) → approx. 3 – 4 hours
From Kalimati Camping site to Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) → approx. 5 – 6 hours
From Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 3 and half hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) to Ranupani Village (2200 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Light Jacket
- Toilet paper wet and dry
- Personal medicine
- Small amount of money
- Personal hygiene items (e.g. tampons, etc)
- Light fleece / sweater
- Towel (for the 4 days)
- Spare T-shirt
- Warm hat (for evening, morning and summit)
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Long pants and shorts
- Gloves and Trekking Poles
NOTE FOR SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH TOUR;
Sukamade turtle beach is a real adventure where there is no hot shower, wifi, phone connection and no minimart. So please make sure you have known it and prepare your own comfort. But the homestay here is clean enough.
For the tour, we aren’t promised about seeing the turtle in the evening, sometimes there are some reasons that these turtles don’t come to the shore for laying the egg. Our guide will explain it clearly before the trip.
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDE
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- 1N stay in RANUPANE, KALIBARU, BROMO, AND BANYUWANGI area with Breakfast
- 1N stay in SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH (BREAKFAST AND DINNER)
- English speaking guide and The Porters during the hiking trip on Semeru Volcano
- Hiking stuffs
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the climb on Semeru Volcano
- The sleeping bags, tents, cooking equipment, and toilet tent
- Trekking activity at Semeru Volcano 3 days 2 nights
- Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- Cost for highway or parking during the trip
- Cost for Ferry from Java to Bali Island
- Jeep ride for Sukamade and Mount Bromo
- All entrance fee and donation during the trip
- Travel insurance and pre-existing medical travel immunization
- Porters for bags for carrying personal expenses/items
- Tipping & other personal costs
- All personal food except that it shows the above trekking programs
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip except that it shows at the program
EAST JAVA ADVENTURE TRIP 8D7N
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE