Ijen Bromo Tour From Banyuwangi – GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
Mount Ijen and Mount Bromo are the most visited volcanoes in East Java that has beautiful and unique landscape. Moreover, it’s accessible from any area in Bali or East Java. If you are staying in Bali, you can take 3 days’ trip by visiting Mount Ijen in Banyuwangi Town and Mount Bromo that located in Probolinggo area. But if you have lower budget, you can make a transfer from your hotel in Bali to the homestays or hotels in Banyuwangi area which is closer to Mount Ijen and you just need 2 days for visiting those volcanoes from Banyuwwangi Town.
For the detail of the itinerary, you can check the itinerary below:
ITINERARY OF THE TOUR:
DAY 1: BANYUWANGI – IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – TRANFSER TO MOUNT BROMO AREA
The first day of the trip will be starting at 1 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi Town. From you hotel in Banyuwangi Town, you will be drive about an hour to reach Paltuding (it’s a start point before the trekking).
NOTE: We recommend to check out directly, so after trekking in Mount Ijen, we can driver directly to Mount Bromo which is we will be saving an hour of drive.
Upon your arrival in Paltuding area, we will be preparing our equipments and snacks before the trekking. Our first priority of trekking in the middle of the night is the natural phenomenon of Blue Fire that only appears in Mount Ijen, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia.
This natural phenomenon of Blue Fire is the hydrogen sulfate that meets oxygen in the air and it makes a blue color of fire. It’s kind of unique but also dangerous.
To see the natural phenomenon of blue flame/blue fire, you need to hike Ijen Crater for ± 2 hours. It will harder when you are going down into the crater where the natural phenomenon of blue fire is there. Because, when you are going down to the blue fire spot, the path is rocky, narrow and slippery and the smoke of sulfur sometimes is going around you and it makes you breathless and it will bother your eyes so much. So, you should be prepared well before coming over here.
After enjoying the natural phenomenon of Blue Fire, we will go up back to the top of Mount Ijen and start to hike to Sunrise point which is about 30 minutes’ walk. The sun rises at 5:30 am but before that time, you will see the color of the sky combined the turquoise color of the lake in Mount Ijen that make the view more picturesque.
After enjoying the view of Mount Ijen, we will be back to our car and continue to our next destination that is Mount Bromo. It will take about 5-6 hours drive.
DAY 2: MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA
The second day of the trip, we will be starting at 3:00 am from your stay in Mount Bromo area then we will ride a jeep for 45 minutes to King Kong Hill where we can see the best sunrise in this area.
Upon your arrival in King Kong hill, you will be having about an hour to wait until you see the sunrise, you can have a hot coffee or tea at the shops nearby. There are new shops that just built for visitors to hide from the low temperature. If you are into photography, we recommend to set your best place to capture the best moment here before other visitors will take your place where you are standing to wait for the sunrise.
About 5:30 am, the sun will rise from east side and you can see how picturesque landscape in this place. Mount Bromo, Mount Batok, Mount Semeru, and Cemoro Lawang village to be in one frame. We will be having time till 7 am before we go back to our jeep and drive down to the trekking spot to the top of Mount Bromo.
The trekking to the top of Mount Bromo, you will be needing about 45 minutes on foot and 15 minutes by horse. Before you reach the top of Mount Bromo, you have to climb the 250 stairs that will lead you to the top of Mount Bromo itself. It’s quite hard but worth it to try. Upon your arrival in Mount Bromo, you will see the hole of this volcano and it spews the smoke every day without any stop. We are not allowed to stay here too long because there is dangerous gas that can be coming out from this volcano.
After enjoying the top of Mount Bromo, we will go back to our hotel/homestay for having breakfast, take a shower, packing up and go to Surabaya area (Train Station, Hotel or Airport). The journey to Surabaya area will take 3 hours away. TOUR FINISHED
When you do not need to catch a train or flight from Surabaya, we can offer you the visit to Madakaripura Waterfall. Madakaripura Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in East Java that you must visit when you are visiting Mount Bromo. The cost will be on your own, you can pay to our guide about that. You can check the pictures on Madakaripura Waterfall on Google for your references.
Price is in IDR and includes:
- Pick up service from Banyuwangi town and transfer out to Surabaya (Airport, Train Station, Hotel)
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- Private Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water during the trip
- Private English speaking guide
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Gas Mask for Ijen Crater
- Cost for the optional tour of Bluefire in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo (IDR 230.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 330.000 Saturday – Sunday/Public Holiday)
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater (IDR 100.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000 Saturday – Sunday/Public Holiday)
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tip (gratuity) for driver & guide (recommended)
Ijen Bromo Tour From Banyuwangi
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE