WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR UNIQUE?
Ijen Bromo Tour Package from Surabaya 4D3N – Java Adventure Trail – This is the best trip for the four days in East Java that covers the must-visit destinations in the region. Those are Rainbow village in Malang, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Kawah Ijen Volcano, and Mount Bromo. We make this route plan or tour itinerary for the travellers who plan the trip from Surabaya and back from Surabaya too.
Here is the route plan for this trip:
THE TOUR DETAILS:
DAY 1: SURABAYA – JODIPAN RAINBOW VILLAGE IN MALANG – HOMESTAY IN TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL AREA
The first day of the trip, we will be starting from Surabaya City, it could be from Surabaya Juanda Airport or Hotel around Surabaya. The best starting time is before midday, so we will have time to enjoy Jodipan Rainbow Village in Malang. The journey from Surabaya to Malang is about 2-3 hours. And from Malang we will be driving another 2 hours to reach our homestay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area.
DAY 2: TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – ACCOMMODATION IN BONDOWOSO TOWN/SEMPOL VILLAGE
The second day of the trip, we will be starting the trip at 7 am, we will visit Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. The trip will be starting on Panorama point where you can sea the whole view of this waterfall with 180 angle of view. The best time to visit in before 8 am where the weather is good, not too sunny and you will able to see the highest volcano in Java Island as a background, that is Semeru Volcano.
From the top of the panorama point, we will start to walk down into the bottom of the waterfall which needs about 30-45 minutes. The path is completely slippery and we must pass a small waterfall as well to go down, so make sure hold the rope that the local people prepare, use the proper shoes and listen our guide for your safety.
Upon your arrival at the bottom of the waterfall, you will be amazed to see how big this waterfall. And our guide will take you to the best spot for taking photo. You can also take a bath or short swimming at the special spot.
After enjoying the whole experience in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, we will go back up to our homestay for cleaning up and ready to drive to Bondowoso Town or Sempol Village. If you choose Hotel Staying, we will drive to Bondowoso Town that needs about 4-5 hours’ drive and if you choose homestay staying, we will drive about 6 hours to Sempol Village which is closer to Ijen Volcano.
DAY 3: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – ACCOMMODATION IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The third of day of the trip, we will be ready for Midnight Trip to Ijen Volcano for experiencing the most amazing natural phenomenon of Ijen Blue Fire. We will start about 00:00 if you stay in Bondowoso Town and if you stay in Sempol village, we can start at 1 am.
We will be starting from Paltuding parking place where we can preare our gears before ready to hike up. From here, you will be needing 2 – 2,30 hours to reach the Blue Fire point in Ijen Volcano, the hiking will be moderate so moderate physical fitness is required.
The path of trekking will be divided by three types. First path will be quite easy and not too steep until one km and the second path, it will be steep until you reach the top of Ijen Volcano, and the last path is to go down to Blue Fire point which is only one person size and quite rocky and slipeery, so please listen to our guide.
Upon your arrival in the Ijen Blue Fire point, you will have about 30-50 minutes to take photos and enjoy it. We cannot to stay too long here because it’s active volcano and the smoke of this volcano can come to us also which is super bad. After we have done here, we will go up again for enjoying the view of Ijen Crater from the top.
About 5:30 am, the sun will rise from the East and give the light where make the view of Ijen Crater and surrounding is more amazing. You will be here until 7 am, and go back down to Paltuding parking area then back to our accommodation for having breakfast and clean up.
About 11:30 am, we will be ready to continue our journey which is Mount Bromo area, it needs about 5-6 hours.
DAY 4: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA
The last day of the trip, we will be starting about 3 am. The trip today are watching Sunrise at King Kong Hill, Riding a jeep at the sea of sand and take photo with jeep then trekking up to the top of Mount Bromo.
For Sunrise trip, we will be driving about 50 minutes to reach King Kong Hill. The reason why we have to start earlier, because we need to find the closest parking place where it helps us not to walk to far to King Kong Hill.
The sunrise will be at 5:30 am, so, you will have time about an hour more, you can enjoy the hot coffee or tea at the local shops in King Kong Hill. And at 5 am, you must ready to check out from the shop and get ready to set your place for watching the view of Mount Bromo and surrounding at Sunrise.
Riding a jeep at sea of sand and take photo, After enjoying the sunrise at King Kong Hill, about 7 am, we will ready to get back to our jeep and go down to sea of sand where we have passed in the dark. And now, you can see clearly what we have passed, Upon your arriving in the sea of sand, we will make stop and you can take a photo with our jeep.
Trekking to the top of Mount Bromo, when we have done take some photos at the sea of sand with our jeep, our jeep driver will take us to the Jeep parking place where we will start to trek to the top of Mount Bromo, it take about 45 – 60 minutes walk. You can also can rent the horses there, the cost about 20 USD for 2 ways.
After we have done for trekking up to the top of Mount Bromo, we will be back to our accommodation for take breakfast and clean up before we will head back to Surabaya City.
The drive to Surabaya city or Surabaya airport will take about 3-4 hours.
OPTIONAL PROGRAM ON THE WAY TO SURABAYA:
If you have evening flight or you have another night staying at Surabaya City, you can visit Madakaripura Waterfall. You can check the photos on Google or Instagram. But the cost will be on your own. You just need to let our guide know and he will help you to purchase this optional trip.
INFORMATION OF THE TOUR:
- THE TEMPERATURE: The temperature at Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance. For Tumpak Sewu waterfall is not so cold, in the morning 20-22 degrees and in Jodipan Rainbow Village is about 27-30 degrees.
- GROUP TYPE: Private
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- GUIDES AND LANGUAGES: English speaking tour guide
- THE THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD BRING DURING THE TRIP:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Power bank
- Wet suit for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU BOOK THE TOUR:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
PRICE IS IN IDR AND INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Surabaya
- 1 Night stay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Bondowoso Town/Sempol Village area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- Private Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip for 4 days
- Private English speaking guide for 4 days
- Private jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu waterfall & Jodipan Rainbow Village
- Cost for Ijen Blue Fire Tour and Gas Mask in Ijen Volcano
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Cost for lunch & dinner during the trip
- Tipping/gratuity for driver & guide (recommended)
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!