SURABAYA – IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – GREEN BAY TOUR – RED ISLAND BEACH – SURABAYA (4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI
Starting tour from Surabaya, we will book the flight ticket for you from Surabaya to Banyuwangi at 12.00 hrs. The flight takes about 50 minutes, upon your arrival in Blimbingsari airport you will be picking up by our guide and driver. They will bring the sign of your name. They will escort you to get a traditional food for your lunch before heading to your hotel in Banyuwangi area.
DAY 2: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – HOMESTAY IN PULAU MERAH BEACH AREA
Ijen blue fire tour will start at 1.00 AM, our car will bring us to the village of Licin and then continue to the slope of Mount Ijen, passing through plantations and rainforest. This is one of few remaining on the island of Java with giant ferns, plants & big trees which we will see those things when the sun rises. This journey takes approximately 1 hour from the hotel in Banyuwangi by a jeep.
Arriving at the parking area of Mount Ijen, approximately 1 until 1.5 hours will be required to ascend slope of Ijen to reach the peak of Ijen Crater but to see the blue flame we need to climb the crater down around 30 minutes (sport and hiking shoes required). When you arrived at the bottom of the crater of Ijen Volcano, you will see the amazing view of Blue flame and everybody said, it is only two in the world (only in Ijen Volcano, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia).
When the sun rises, you will be invited to climb the crater up to enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady. Resting on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2385 meters and enjoy the best panorama of the lake of acid water where reflects the spectacular view in the surrounding walls that gives the impression like doom. The sulfur miners go down into the crater and climb
back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen crater with the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous and hard job. Here also, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen crater as one of God’s amazing creation. Do not forget to take pictures in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth.
After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations (coffee and clove). Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi for going back to Hotel and taking breakfast then we will drive to Sukamade Turtle Beach and it will take more than 5 hours.
After 4 hours driving, we will be arriving in Rajegwesi village where we will have lunch then driving to your Guesthouse in Sukomade Turtle Beach by local jeep. It will take 1 /1, 5 hours and You will be crossing the rain forest and rivers. Upon your arrival in Sukamade Turtle Beach area, you can walk around the area and see the sunset if the weather is good.
SUKAMADE TURTLE TOUR:
The tour will start after you take a dinner at your guest house at 8.00 PM, The rangers of turtle foundation and natural resources conservation will take you to the shore of Sukomade beach to see the turtle is laying the eggs. The rangers will give you the very good guidance about what should you do and what shouldn’t do when you are there.
SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH:
7 species of sea turtles in the world and 6 species of sea turtles in Indonesia, 4 of species landing and laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach. Seeing the turtles lay their eggs in the night is the most poignant sights that can be seen by visitors. Imagining the sea-turtles take a distance of thousands of kilometers from their origin in the other parts of the continent far away and just laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach.
ACCOMMODATION IN SUKAMADE BEACH
The conditions here are very simple, but more often than not visitors are lucky enough to come back with an experience that is both unique and bound to become exceedingly rare. Stay overnight and take dinner at the lodge or guest house in Sukomade beach.
DAY 3: SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – GREEN BAY – PULAU MERAH BEACH
Waking up around 6:00 AM, we will invite you to collect the juveniles (baby of turtle) that we can release on the beach. One group (2 person) will only get 5-6 babies of turtle. The one that will make you sad is even you release more than 1000 babies of turtle; it will be only 10 of them can be survived. Because baby of turtle will be hunted by bigger fish, eagles and wild boar.
After releasing the baby of turtle, we will go back to guesthouse then have a breakfast then prepare your bag and stuff. Afterward, we will be heading to Green Bay, it will take about an hour by jeep and 30 minutes trekking. But it will be worth it, because you will enjoy the amazing white sandy beach in the remote place. It’s like a hidden paradise.
After enjoying the beach, we will be back by riding a small boat to Rajegwesi beach (fishing village), in here you will see a lot of fishing boats parking along the coastline. Upon your arrival in this village, we will have lunch and go to Pulau Merah Beach for our last destination.
In Pulau Merah Island, you can swim, surf and just watching the sunset. You will stay in the local homestay here due to there is no hotels in this area.
DAY 4: PULAU MERAH BEACH – AIRPORT IN BANYUWANGI
After having breakfast around 9:00 AM, we will escort you to the airport in Banyuwangi, the drive will take about 3 hours. Your fight will be at 1:15 PM.
PRICE IS IN IDR AND INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Surabaya & transfer out back to Surabaya.
- 1 Night stay at Hotel in Banyuwangi area with Breakfast
- 1 Night stay at Homestay in Red Island Beach area with Breakfast and Dinner
- 1 Night stay at Guest House in Sukamade Turtle Beach area with Breakfast and Dinner
- Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Jeep for Sukomade Turtle Beach tour
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for airfare from Surabaya to Banyuwangi (round way)
- Special souvenir from Banyuwangi
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater ( IDR 100.000/person on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000/person Saturday – Sunday )
- Entrance tickets in Sukamade Turtle Beach (IDR 250.000 /person)
- Donation for Banyuwangi Turtle Foundation (it’s around IDR 100.000 – IDR 150.000 for your group)
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and internet
- Cost for lunch during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
Ijen Sukamade tour from Surabaya ( 4 Days 3 Nights )
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE