DAY 1: YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR – HOTEL IN BOROBUDUR TEMPLE AREA
Start from the airport in Yogyakarta at 7:40 AM (please let us know your flight number detail), our staff will meet you then escort you to Yogyakarta city for doing city tour there. After enjoying the city of Yogyakarta, we will escort you to Borobudur area for staying overnight.
DAY 2: BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOURS – HOTEL IN RANU PANE AREA (B)
Borobudur is best seen at dawn when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
This tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 4:30 AM before public visitors and visitor have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden. The amazing scenery at Borobudur, especially when the sun will appear on the horizon. It is a truly enlightening experience!
Around 9:00 am, our staff will meet you at your hotel then continue our trip back to Yogyakarta city, to visit Prambanan Temple and Sultan Palace, then we will transfer you to Yogyakarta Train Station to catch the train to Surabaya. Train will leave 4:00 PM and arrive in Surabaya at 8:19 AM. Upon your arrival in Surabaya Gubeng Train Station, you will meet our other staff then you will be escorted to you homestay in Ranupane Village. It will take 4 hours drive.
DAY 3: HOTEL IN RANUPANE AREA – KALIMATI CAMPING SITE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
After having breakfast around 7:30 AM, we will continue our trip to Semeru Trekking Centre by passing small villages and beautiful landscapes from the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Then upon your arrival at Semeru Trekking Centre, we will be registering ourselves. Afterward, we will do trekking for 4 -5 hours heading to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m). Before Arriving in the Ranukumbala Lake, we will pass the savanna and lake. Then, we arrived around 1:00 PM at the camping site (Ranukumbala lake 2400 m), preparation to cook for lunch which was presented by our guide and porter. Then we are going to the hill of Tanjakan Cinta (Love Slope) and continue our trekking to Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) around 3 – 4 hours. After arriving, we will be served by your guide and porter to take early dinner with a special menu.
After taking dinner around 07.00 pm, you need to take asleep earlier because around 11:30 PM, your guide will wake you up to prepare hiking the summit up (hiking shoes, trekking poles, gloves and personal water). We are in service of porters set up tents and prepare dinner from our guide cuisine, staying overnight in the tents.
DAY 4: KALIMATI CAMPINGSITE (2.700 M) – SUMMIT OF SEMERU VOLCANO – RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L, D)
About 4 – 5 hours hiking, you will reach the summit and the sunrise welcomes you there. This is the special sunrise because you captured on the highest volcano in Java Island.
Another incredible thing is you can see and listen the sound of the hot ashes which comes out from the crater. It will be forbidden to hike after 11.00 pm because the activity of this volcano will be increasing. After enjoying the sunrise and surrounding, we will back to our tent for taking breakfast and bit napping before going back down to Ranukumbala Lake for our last night in this national Park.
After taking lunch around 12:30 PM, you will leave the Kalimati camping site to go down to Ranukumbala Lake camping site. About 16.00 pm, you will arrive at the camping site and your guide will invite you to go to special spot to see the sunset, we name it ‘Oro Oro Ombo’.
After enjoying the sunset, we need to go back to your tent and taking dinner. If the weather is good you will have a chance to see the milky way from the camping site.
DAY 5: RANUKUMBOLO LAKE (2.400 M ) – HOTEL IN BROMO AREA (B)
Waking up at 4:00 AM in the morning to enjoy breakfast banana pancakes or toast, coffee/tea, then going to the hill of Tanjakan Cinta (Love Slope) to catch twin sunrise above Ranukumbala Lake, it’s behind your tent, enjoy the scenery around. It would be a memorable time for you. Around 9:00 AM, you must pack your stuff and continue our trekking to Ranupane village then back to your hotel in Mount Bromo area for an enjoyable stay. (HIKING’S FINISHED)
THE INFORMATION ABOUT MOUNT SEMERU
MILEAGE OF SEMERU VOLCANO
Start from Ranupane Village (2200 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2.400) to Kalimati Camping site (2700 m) → approx. 3 – 4 hours
From Kalimati Camping site to Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) → approx. 5 – 6 hours
From Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 3 and half hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) to Ranupani Village (2200 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
The hiking of Semeru Volcano requires a good level of fitness and ability to walk a long distance. Somebody who has mountain sickness or height phobia and also asthma are not allowed to join this tour. Individual or group departures are available upon request. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group. There is two type of service to choose Deluxe or Standard Budget service.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Light Jacket
- Toilet paper wet and dry
- Personal medicine
- Small amount of money
- Personal hygiene items (e.g. tampons, etc)
- Light fleece / sweater
- Towel (for the 4 days)
- Spare T-shirt
- Warm hat (for evening, morning and summit)
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Long pants and shorts
- Gloves and Trekking Poles
ON THE OTHER BAGGAGE:
Preferably things that do not need to take it your bag to climb to Semeru Volcano like a snorkeling stuff, so all items must be in packing before the climb in the morning from your hotel. Your luggage will be stored securely in locked warehouses in hotel accordance that we provided or your luggage will be stored securely in our office, after climbing activity arriving in Mount Bromo area, your luggage will be taken back by our coordinators. Please check again your luggage before you leave the hotel, does not cost anything to your luggage is kept securely in our place. It’s the usual things we do with our clients.
DAY 6: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI AREA (B)
Mount Bromo tour will start at 3:30 AM from your hotel and then the jeep will bring you to the world’s most famous viewpoints, those are Penanjakan and Kingkong hill, it’s located on the rim of the Tengger caldera (2,700m). From here, you can see the enchanting sunrise with the amazing scenery of Mount Bromo, Batok and Semeru. After you have enjoyed the view here, we will go back to the jeep then the jeep will continue our adventure to reach the sea of sands in Mt. Bromo area. We will stop at the parking area then you will cross the sea of sands by riding a horse or on foot (it is optional) till reach stairs up at the slope of Mt. Bromo where it will lead you to reach the peak of Mt. Bromo. About 8:00 AM, the 4WD vehicle (jeep) will bring you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, packing, loading bags into our van and then we will continue our trip to the Hotel in the area of Ijen Crater for about 4-5 Hours. In this route, we will pass rural landscape, small cities, rice fields, plantations, and beaches. Lunch will be served on the way at the Local restaurant. About at late afternoon or in the early evening, we will reach your hotel in Banyuwangi area. Then, stay overnight before you enjoy Ijen Crater trekking on the next morning.
DAY 7: IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – BALI (B)
Ijen blue fire tour or blue flame tour will start at 1:00 AM, our car will take you to Paltuding, Paltuding is the parking place and also the starting point where you can start the trekking to Ijen Crater. This journey takes approximately 1 hour from the hotel in Banyuwangi. Arriving at the parking area of Mount Ijen, approximately 1 until 1.5 hours will be required to ascend slope of Mount Ijen to reach the peak of Ijen Crater but to see the blue flame we need to climb the crater down around 30 minutes (sport and hiking shoes required). When you arrived at the bottom of the crater of Ijen Volcano, you will see the amazing view of Blue flame and everybody said, it is only two in the world (only in Ijen Volcano, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia).
When the sun rises, you will be invited to climb the crater up to enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady. Resting on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2385 meters and enjoy the best panorama of the lake of acid water where reflects the spectacular view in the surrounding walls that gives the impression like doom. The sulfur miners go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen crater with the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous and hard job. Here also, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen crater as one of God’s amazing creation. Do not forget to take pictures in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations (coffee and clove). Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi for having breakfast, shower in your hotel. Then, we will escort you to Ketapang Ferry Port then take a ferry to reach Gilimanuk Ferry Port in the most western tip of Bali Island. Upon arrival in Gilmanuk Ferry port, we will escort you to your hotel in Bali (Ubud, Lovina, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran area).
GILIMANUK FERRY PORT TO UBUD, KUTA, SANUR, JIMBARAN, DENPASAR AREA (±5 HOURS’ DRIVE), LOVINA (±2 HOURS’ DRIVE), PEMUTERAN (±30 MINUTES’ DRIVE)
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Yogyakarta and transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- 1N stay at Hotel in Borobudur temple area with Breakfast
- 1N stay at Ranupani Homestay with Breakfast
- 1N stay at Hotel in Mt. Bromo area with Breakfast
- 1N stay at Hotel Banyuwangi town with Breakfast
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- English speaking guide and The Porters during the hiking trip on Semeru Volcano
- Hiking stuffs
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the climb on Semeru Volcano
- The sleeping bags, tents, cooking equipment, and toilet tent
- Trekking activity at Semeru Volcano
- Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- 4WD vehicle (jeep) for Mt Bromo
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- Cost for Borobudur sunrise tours and Yogyakarta city tour
- Gas mask for Ijen Blue Flame tour
- Cost for highway or parking during the trip
- Cost for Ferry from Java to Bali Island
- Cost for Train Ticket from Yogyakarta to Surabaya
- Travel insurance and pre-existing medical travel immunization
- Porters for bags for carrying personal expenses/items
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo ( IDR 230.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 330.000 Saturday – Sunday )
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater ( IDR 100.000 on Monday – Saturday and IDR 150.000 Sunday and Public Holiday )
- Tipping & other personal costs
- All personal food except that it shows the above trekking programs
- Horse riding at Mount Bromo
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip except that it shows at the program
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE