GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
This tour is very good for travelers who have a short time of holiday in Indonesia. So, we have made everything a little bit rush but it’s worth it. Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, and Ijen Crater are the 3 most amazing places that you will visit for 4 days 3 nights of the trip with us. You must prepare your best outfit for the best photo that you can get.
THE DETAIL OF THE ITINERARY:
DAY 1: SURABAYA – HOTEL IN BROMO AREA
The first day of the tour will be started from Surabaya, it can be from the Airport, Hotel or Train Station. This is a private tour which is only you and your group in the car, so we will follow your time schedule if you come by Plane or Train. If you stay at a hotel in Surabaya area, we recommend starting in the morning at about 9 am, so you will able to visit the Madakaripura waterfall as an optional program from us.
Surabaya to Mount Bromo area will be 3-4 hours’ drive by car, we can stop by for having lunch or just buying some snack before you arrive in Mount Bromo area.
PLACE TO STAY:
HOMESTAY CHOICES: OTIX HOMESTAY, GUBUG NDESO HOMESTAY
HOTEL CHOICES: LAVA VIEW LODGE, SM BROMO, CAFÉ LAVA, BROMO PERMAI
DAY 2: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOMESTAY IN LUMAJANG TOWN
The sunrise tour in Mount Bromo will be started at 3:30 am, you will be pick up by our local jeep driver and drive about 40 minutes to Kingkong Hill.
The sun will rise at 5:30 am, so you have time to wait while having some hot coffee or tea in the local shop near Kingkong Hill. Kingkong hill is the most famous sunrise point where you can see the Cemara Lawang Village, Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Mount Semeru in one point of view. After enjoying the sunrise here, you will be escorted back to the jeep then drive to sea of sand for hiking the peak of Mount Bromo. We will be stopping by in the sea of sand to enjoy the view from the bottom and take a photo with an iconic jeep in Mount Bromo. Afterward, we will drive 5 minutes to reach the start point of the trekking, the trekking will be 45 minutes until you reach the peak of Mount Bromo.
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia, so it spews the sulfuric smoke every day and there will be the sound of it. But it’s also a good view to see Mount Batok and surrounding from here.
About 8:30 am, we will walk down to the parking area, get our jeep and go back to your hotel for having breakfast, take a shower and continue our trip to Lumajang area. We will drive about 3 hours away to reach your homestay here. In Lumajang there is no Hotel and just a few Homestay. So for hotel staying we will be staying in Lumajang Town but for homestay staying, we will be staying near Tumpak Sewu waterfall.
PLACE TO STAY:
LUMAJANG TOWN: HOTEL GAJAH MADA
TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL AREA: YANTO HOMESTAY
DAY 3: MORNING DRIVE TO TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – DRIVING TO BANYUWANGI TOWN AREA (OVERNIGHT)
The third day of the trip, we will start the trip about 5 am in the morning because the best time to visit the waterfall is at 7 am after the sunrise and the view of the surrounding will be clearer and not too bright for the color of the waterfall. And when you are lucky enough, there will be a fog /mist around the waterfall that makes your photo is more surreal.
We will drive about 1,5 – 2 hours away from Lumajang town, the way to reach this waterfall is quite zig-zag so please prepare your own comfort. When you reach that area, you will be amazed by the view of this waterfall. Not also Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, you can also see Kapas Biru Waterfall. Both waterfalls are very famous for Instagram needs. But you must be careful due to the slippery path and traditional bamboo fence.
About 11:00 am, we will escort you back to the car and we will drive about 5 hours to reach our hotel in Banyuwangi area before we do midnight trekking in Ijen Crater.
PLACE TO STAY:
HOMESTAY CHOICES: DIANA HOMESTAY, DIDUS HOMESTAY
HOTEL CHOICES: KETAPANG INDAH HOTEL, SANTIKA HOTEL, GRAND HARVEST
DAY 4: IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – DRIVE TO YOUR HOTEL IN BALI
The last day of the trip will be started at about 1 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi area. We will be driving about an hour to reach Paltuding area. Paltuding is a parking place where you can prepare your trekking stuff before we start.
The trekking will take about 2 hours away until we reach Blue Flame Aka Blue Fire point, the trekking path is quite slippery and rocky in some areas, so please listen to our guide. Did you know that blue flame is the most famous natural phenomenon that you can only find in Ijen Crater, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia? So, it will be super impressive to be witnesses here.
After enjoying the natural phenomenon here, we will go up to sunrise point to see the most beautiful crater lake of Mount Ijen. It has the biggest sulfuric lake in Indonesia and it has 0,5 ph. of acidity. That’s why this volcano is very interesting for some researchers, geologists or volcanologists. Beside of that, the color of the lake is turquoise, it makes Ijen Crater becoming one of the volcanoes with a great landscape for photography.
About 7 am, we will go back to Paltuding, then go back to our hotel in Banyuwangi area for having breakfast and prepare your stuff before going to Bali. After checking out from the hotel, we will escort you to Ketapang Ferry Port, where you will take a ferry to Bali island, the ferry takes about an hour. Upon your arrival in Bali port, you will be welcomed by our Balinese driver who is ready to take you to your Hotel in Bali.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DISTANCE IN BALI
- GILIMANUK HARBOR TO UBUD, KUTA, SEMINYAK, SANUR, CANGGU, JIMBARAN, NUSA DUA IS ABOUT 5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK HARBOR TO LOVINA IS ABOUT 2 HOURS
- GILIMANUK TO PEMUTERAN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES
DETAIL OF THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT BROMO, TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL & IJEN CRATER)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 4 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- COST IN USD & IDR: CONTACT US FOR COST DETAILS
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
- PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Price is in IDR and includes:
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Bali
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Lumajang Town/Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Banyuwangi town area with a breakfast
- Private land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Cost for ferry from Java to Bali
- Cost for Ijen Bluefire Tour and Gas Mask in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo & Ijen Crater ((there are 2 types of tickets (weekends and weekdays))
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping (gratuity) for guide and driver ( recommended)
For further information about the tour, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE