The tour in Mount Ijen will be started around 6:30 PM, the drive will take around 4-5 hours when you stay in Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu. And it takes only 2 hours if you stay in Lovina area, and an hour from Pemuteran Bali, so you can leave around 10:00 PM.
Our driver will escort you to Gilmanuk Harbor which is the busiest harbor that bring people from Bali to Java Island. The ferry here will leave every 15 minutes. Upon your arrival in Harbor you can just wait few minutes and get the seat on the ferry. When we reached Ketapang Harbor after an hour sailing with ferry. We will drive to Banyuwangi town for 15 minutes, to buy some snacks in minimart and depart to Mount Ijen for an hour drive.
Arriving in Paltuding area, it’s a parking place in Mount Ijen, you will be met with our guide then, we will escort you to the top of Mount ijen. You have to do trekking for about 4 Km until the summit and going down into the crater. The most famous thing to see here is the famous natural phenomenon of blue flame which is only 2 in the world, in Ijen Crater and Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia. After seeing the blue flame, you should climb up onto the summit to see the picturesque scenery of Mount Ijen itself. It’s so stunning and very Instagram able.
After enjoying the natural beauty of Mount Ijen, we will go to down to parking place to meet our driver and drive back to the town, to have a local breakfast and local coffee. Afterward, we will drive back to the Bali Island with same route.
*If you are already in Banyuwangi and you would like to join the tour from there, we can pick you up at Banyuwangi town around 11 pm. Please leave your comments or you can message us through our number above.
THE PRICE DETAILS:
IDR 2,150,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
IDR 1,250,000 /person (for 2 participants)
IDR 950,000 /person (for 3 participant)
IDR 750,000 /person (for 4 participants)
IDR 650,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- Private transport with air-conditioned car
- Transfer service your hotel in Bali and back to the same or different hotel in Bali
- English Speaking Local Guide in Mount Ijen
- Entrance fee Ticket to Mount Ijen and Ferry Ticket from Bali to Java (return)
- Masks, gloves and head torches will be provided for free
- Travel Insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Personal Expenses, Tipping
The temperature at Mount Ijen approximately is about +2 to +25 degrees, that’s why we highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- extra set of cloth to change (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- a rain coat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- You have to understand and accept that there will not be any special sleeping time at hotel along this 24-hour trip.
- You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or mini bus, and during transfers on ferry boat.
For further information about tour and booking, please feel free to contact us or click onto the booking form below:
– [ ] Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
– [ ] Facebook : Sofyan Yudianto
– [ ] Whatsapp : +6287755920876
– [ ] SMS / Phone : +6281336066643
– [ ] Line : yudiantosofyan
– [ ] Instagram: @yudiantosofyan / @javaadventuretrail
– [ ] Website : www.javaadventuretrail.com