THE DETAILS OF ITINERARY FOR MOUNT BROMO SEMERU TREKKING TOUR
DAY 1: SURABAYA AIRPORT – RANUPANI VILLAGE (2200 M) (L, D)
The trip will be started from Surabaya; it can be airport or hotel in Surabaya. Afterward, we escort you to Ranupani Village (2400 m) about 3-4 hours. We will be staying in homestay at Ranupani Village. The temperature reaches 8 – 11 degrees Celsius during the night.
DAY 2: RANUPANI VILLAGE – OVERNIGHT IN KALIMATI CAMPING SITE (2.700 M) (B, L, D)
After having breakfast around 7:00 AM, we are going to Semeru Trekking Centre for registering ourselves (a copy of passport and health issue must be prepared), afterward you will do trekking for 4 -5 hours. We will be arrived at the Ranukumbala Lake (2400m), then having lunch break which was presented by your guide and porter. Then you willcontinue to Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) around 3 – 4 hours. After arriving, you will be served by your guide and porter to take your dinner time (must be take a dinner before it gets dark), then taking a nap in the tent. You need take a sleep earlier because around 11.00 PM (it depends your condition), your guide will wake you up to prepare hiking the summit up (hiking shoes, trekking poles, gloves and personal water).
DAY 3: SUMMIT OF SEMERU VOLCANO – RANUPANI VILLAGE – MOIUNT BROMO (STAYING OVERNIGHT) (B, L)
About 0:00 AM, your guide will invite you to hike up to the summit. It will take about 4 – 5 hours hiking, you will reach the summit and the sunrise welcomes you there. This is the special sunrise because you captured on the highest volcano in Java Island.
Another incredible thing is you can see and listening the sound of the hot ashes which comes out from the crater. It will be forbidden to hike after 11:00 PM, because the activity of this volcano will be increasing. After enjoying the sunrise and surrounding, we will back to our tent for taking breakfast and then going back down to Ranukumbala Lake for having lunch break. Afterward, you will go down to Ranupane Village (4-5 hours trekking) then we will drive to your lodge/hotel in Mount Bromo area for staying overnight here
DAY 4: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – SURABAYA(B)
About 3:30 AM, our jeep will bring you to the world’s most famous view point in Mount Bromo, this is Kingkong Hill. Kingkong Hill is one of the best place to watch the sunrise here. We will drive about 40 minutes away from your hotel. Then we will be waiting about an hour in the local coffee shop there because the sun will rise about 5:20 am.
We will let you enjoy the panorama here until 6:30 am, then we will escort you to the sea of sand where you will start to do trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo. The trekking will take about 45 minutes by walk, if you want to ride a horse, there are some horse that you try. The horse it brings you until the stairs. Upon your arrival near the stairs, you must walk up on 250 stairs and it leads you to the peak of Mount Bromo. Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcano that spews their smoke and makes the volcanic sound every day. Please listen to our guide for your safety.
Afterward, the jeep will bring you back to hotel for breakfast, take shower, packing, loading bags into our car.Then, we will continue our trip to Surabaya airport. It will take 3-4 hours driving. TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED.
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT SEMERU & MOUNT BROMO)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 4 DAYS
- TIME TO VISIT:
- FOR MOUNT SEMERU (APRIL – DECEMBER)
- FOR MOUNT BROMO (WHOLE YEAR)
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- COST IN USD & IDR: CONTACT PROVIDER FOR COST DETAILS
- ACCOMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING (CAMPING AND LOCAL HOMESTAY)
- PROGRAM INCLUDES:
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Surabaya
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- 1N stay at The Homestay of Ranupane Village area (Twin Share Bed) with Breakfast and Dinner
- 1N stay at Hotel in Mt. Bromo area with Breakfast
- Private English speaking guide and mineral water
- Hiking and campingstuffs
- All Entrance tickets during the trips
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Meals during the camping (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Trekking activity in Mount Semeru
- Jeep for Mount Bromo
- Porter for Mount Semeru trekking
- Travel insurance and per-existing medical travel immunization
- Porters for bags for carrying personal expenses/items
- Tipping & other personal cost
- All personal food except that it shows the above trekking programs
- Horse riding at Mount Bromo
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip except that it shows at the program