Nusa Penida Tour – WHAT IS NUSA PENIDA:
There are 3 neighboring islands near Bali, Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida, and Nusa Penida is the biggest neighboring island in Bali. It’s located 20 km away from the mainland of Bali. It can be reached only by a fastboat or a ferry. The most recommended way to go there is by a fastboat, it will take around 30 minutes (an hour faster than ferry).
Nusa Penida is getting famous right now because it has friendly people, amazing landscape surroundings, very picturesque panoramic view, and a wonderful underwater world. Nusa Penida is the best place for scuba diving in Bali, you will likely to see the large pelagic, such as Manta Ray’s (Manta Birostris), at some locations and Mola Mola (Oceanic Sunfish). If you get lucky, you will sometimes see the whale-shark too.
In our Nusa Penida, we divide the tours into three parts; eastern, southern, and western part of Nusa Penida.
GETTING AROUND NUSA PENIDA IN 3 DAYS
DAY 1: EXPLORE THE EASTERN PART OF NUSA PENIDA
The eastern part of Nusa Penida is untamed, wild and rugged. It is made of beautifully soaring cliffs that drop down to secluded untouched beaches below.
Your guide will accompany you around the eastern partof the island, beginning with an exploration of the most famous temple in Nusa Penida, the Cave Temple or Pura Goa Giri Putri. The cave is a huge cavern with four temples and one dedicated meditation space.
Our next destination is Atuh Beach – perhaps the most stunning of locations on Nusa Penida. Having climbed down the steps, you are rewarded with an magnificent beach where the water is crystal clear and the sand is white.
After enjoying the Atuh Beach, you will be escorted to the one point where you can take an amazing view of cliff nearby. Then we will go to Crystal bay real and enjoy the sunset here.
DAY 2: DISCOVER THE SOUTHERN PART OF NUSA PENIDA
The southern part of Nusa Penida is composed of beautiful beaches and hidden stunning cliff.
Our first stop exploring this southern part of the island is Broken Beach, known in local language as Pasih Huug. This is not a beach as such, but rather a sinkhole into the ocean which can be seen from above. The view is quite unlike anything else on the island! This is another favorite stop for photographers. Then, we will go to Angel Billabong, it’s a natural salty water pool that has special colors, the colors make this place amazing and the people amaze on it. You can go down into the water but you must be careful because the wave sometimes comes heavily into this place.
After enjoying beauty of Angel Billabong, we will head to Kelingking Beach, it’s the most picturesque landscape that will amazes you, take an iconic photo in this place from the top of its cliff, sometimes you can spot a manta roaming around the beach. Even, you can go down to beach but it takes a big effort and bravery, because the way to go down in so narrow and slippery. Afterwards, we will drive to Guyangan waterfall. This is a natural spring that feeds into the ocean, culminating in a waterfall as well as spring pools. If trekking interests you, then Guyangan is the place – the walk down is something truly breathtaking. And then, Banah Cliff is the last stop on the tour on the second day. Here you can see stunningly beautiful and unique arc formation in the middle of the ocean.
DAY 3: SNORKELING TRIP ON THE WESTERN PART OF NUSA PENIDA
After having breakfast around 8 AM, we will drive to Crystal Bay to start our snorkeling trip today, first point of our snorkeling trip is Manta point, secondly is Gamat bay and Crystal bay as the last snorkeling point. After enjoying the snorkeling, you will have a lunch in the Crystal bay,it has a beach and this beach has whitebrown sands, it has coconut trees and green grassy areas perfect for relaxing the afternoon away.
Around 2.30 PM, we will drive back to Buyuk (the harbor of fast boat in Nusa Penida) then take a fast boat to Sanur, upon your arrival in Sanur, we will escort you to your hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu or Ubud.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from your Hotel in mainland of Bali & transfer back to your hotel
- Fastboat from Sanur to Nusa Penida (Round Way)
- Car, Driver and Gasoline
- All the entrance fees during the trip
- 2 nights stay at the Hotel in Nusa Penida Area
- Snorkeling trip includes fin and goggle
- Lunch Box during the trip
THE TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses and tipping.
DRAFT OF TRAVEL ITINERARY
Start Point: Sanur Harbour
Meeting time: 7.30 AM
Departure time: 8.00 AM
DAY 1 OVERLAND TRIP (EASTERN PART OF NUSA PENIDA)
- Pura Goa Giri
- Atuh Beach
- Crystal Beach (Sunset Point at the western part)
DAY 2. OVERLAND TRIP (SOUTHERN PART OF NUSA PENIDA)
- Angels Billabong
- Broken Beach
- Kelingking Beach
- Banah Cliff
DAY 3 SNORKELING TRIP
- Manta Point
- Gamat Bay
- Crystal Bay
- Go back to Sanur in the afternoon around 4.00 PM.
Note: If you have an additional place to visit you can suggest to us, so we will revise it for you.
Nusa Penida Tour, Nusa Penida Trip
For further information about tour and booking, please feel free to contact or click the booking site below:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Facebook: Sofyan Yudianto / Java Adventure Trail
- WhatsApp: +6287755920876
- SMS / Phone: +6281336066643
- Line: yudiantosofyan
- Instagram: @yudiantosofyan / @javaadventuretrail
- Website : javaadventuretrail.com
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE