OUTLINE ITINERARY HIKING AT SEMERU VOLCANO PACKAGE 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS VIA MALANG:
DAY 1: Surabaya – Ranupani Village (2200 m), 1 night accommodation in Ranupani Village
DAY 2: Ranupani Village – Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) (staying overnight)
DAY 3: Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) – Summit of Semeru Volcano – Ranukumbala Lake (staying overnight)
DAY 4: Ranukumbala lake (2.400 m) – Ranupani (2.200 m) – Surabaya
THE TREKKING WILL OPEN ONLY APRIL – DECEMBER
MINUMUM AGE OF VISITOR IS 10 YEARS OLD
DETAILED ITINERARY FOR HIKING AND TREKKING IN SEMERU VOLCANO
DAY 1: SURABAYA AIRPORT – RANUPANI VILLAGE (2200 M), 1 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN RANUPANI VILLAGE (L,D)
We will me you at Surabaya Airport. Afterward, we escort you to Tumpang Village for changing the vehicle and packing your important and leaving your unimportant stuffs. Then, we will drive to Ranupani Village (2400 m) about 2 – 3 hours. We will be staying in homestay at the homestay in Ranupani Village. The temperature reaches 8 – 11 degrees Celsius during the night.
DAY 2: RANUPANI VILLAGE – KALIMATI CAMPINGSITE (2.700 M) (B,L,D)
After having breakfast around 7:00 AM, we are going to Semeru Trekking Centre for registering ourselves, afterward trekking for 4 -5 hours. We will be arrived at the Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m). Before Arriving in the camping site, we will pass the savanna and lake. Then, we arrived around 1:00 PM at the camping site (Ranukumbala lake 2400 m), preparation to cook for lunch which was presented by our guide and porter. Then we are going to the hill of Tanjakan Cinta (Love Slope) and continue our trekking to Kalimati camping site (2.700 m) around 3 – 4 hours. After arriving, we will be served by your guide and porter to take early dinner with special menu.
After taking dinner around 7:00 pm, you need take a sleep earlier because around 11.30 pm, your guide will wake you up to prepare hiking the summit up (hiking shoes, trekking poles, gloves and personal water). We are in service of porters set up tents and prepare dinner from our guide cuisine, staying overnight in the tents.
DAY 3: KALIMATI CAMPINGSITE (2.700 M) – SUMMIT OF SEMERU VOLCANO – RANUKUMBALA LAKE (STAYING OVERNIGHT)
About 4 – 5 hours hiking, you will reach the summit and the sunrise welcomes you there. This is the special sunrise because you captured on the highest volcano in Java Island.
Another incredible thing is you can see and listening the sound of the hot ashes which comes out from the crater. It will be forbidden to hike after 11.00 pm, because the activity of this volcano will be increasing. After enjoying the sunrise and surrounding, we will back to our tent for taking breakfast and bit napping before going back down to Ranukumbala Lake for our last night in this national park.
After taking lunch around 12.30 pm, you will leave the Kalimati camping site to go down to Ranukumbala Lake camping site. About 16.00 pm, you will arrive in the camping site and your guide will invite you to go to special spot to see the sunset, we name it ‘oro oro ombo’.
After enjoying the sunset, we need to go back to your tent and taking dinner. If the weather is good you will have chance to see the milky way from the camping site.
DAY 4: RANUKUMBALA LAKE (2.400 M) – RANUPANI (2.200 M ) – SURABAYA (TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED)
Around 7:00 am after packing all your stuff and taking your breakfast, we will back down to Ranupani Village then go to Surabaya.
(TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED)
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Surabaya
- Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
- 1N stay at The Homestay of Ranupane Village area (Twin Share Bed) with Breakfast and Dinner
- English speaking guide and The Porters during the trip
- Hiking stuffs
- Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner) during the climb on Semeru Volcano
- Entrance Tickets for Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- The sleeping bags, tents, cooking equipment, and toilet tent
- Trekking activity at Semeru Volcano
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Travel insurance and pre-existing medical travel immunization
- Porters for bags for carrying personal expenses/items
- Tipping & other personal cost
- All personal food except that it shows the above trekking programs
THE INFORMATION ABOUT SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
MILEAGE OF SEMERU VOLCANO
Start from Ranupane Village (2200 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2.400) to Kalimati Campingsite (2700 m) → approx. 3 – 4 hours
From Kalimati Campingsite to Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) → approx. 5 – 6 hours
From Summit of Semeru Volcano (3676 m) to Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) → approx. 3 and half hours
From Ranukumbala Lake (2400 m) to Ranupani Village (2200 m) → approx. 4 – 5 hours
From Ranupani Village to Surabaya Airport → approx. 5 – 6 hours
The hiking of Semeru Volcano requires a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Somebody who has mountain sickness or height phobia and also asthma are not allowed to join this tour. Individual or group departures are available upon request. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group. There are two type of service to choose Deluxe or Standard Budget service.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Light Jacket
- Rain coat (December – April)
- Sun glasses
- Toilet paper wet and dry
- Personal medicine
- Small amount of money
- Personal hygiene items (e.g. tampons, etc)
- Light fleece / sweater
- Towel (for the 4 day)
- Spare T-shirt
- Warm hat (for evening, morning and summit)
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Long pants and shorts
- Gloves and Trekking Poles
ABOUT OUR PORTER:
Our porter will carry food, tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, tarpaulins and kitchen tools are included, the porters are all very fit bring all stuff to mount Rinjani each 20 kilos, and not include carrying your bag to the porter, When the guest are 2 people as climbers, we use 2 porters and 1 guide.
If you want to bring luggage to the personal items to Semeru Volcano by our porter then there is extra porters, additional cost extra porter fee is IDR 250,000 / porter/ day, resulting in pay during a hike on Semeru Volcano 4 DAYS, quotation during the hiking of Semeru Volcano to IDR 750.000 /porter. Load fit on the shoulders of porters fix 20 kilos. Porter will follow you during the hiking of Semeru Volcano, payment is made after climbing activities and paid directly to the porter
At the feast of victory of Idul Fitri (Sugar Ceremony), guides and porters are not working during the hiking of Semeru Volcano, because they must be doing Idul Fitri / Sugar Ceremony Praying, Turn on Night Feast, Mutual visiting relatives, Visiting The Grave. So, we can still serve the doing the hiking of Mount Rinjani on that date by giving extra bonuses to them to support this as an inducement to keep them working on Idul Fitri date (Sugar Ceremony).
ON THE OTHER BAGGAGE:
Preferably things that do not need to take it your bag to climb to Semeru Volcano like a snorkeling stuff, so all items must be in packing before climb in the morning from your homestay. Your luggage will be stored securely in locked warehouses in homestay accordance that we provided or our luggage will be stored securely in our office, after climbing activity arriving in Tumpang village, your luggage will be taken back by our coordinators. Please check again your luggage before you leave Tumpang Village, does not cost anything to your luggage is kept securely in our place. It’s the usual things we do with our clients.
Please give us detailed information of a certainty your flight and also the name of your hotel in Surabaya before or after Hiking Semeru Volcano, please advise us the full name participants to help us monitor as a visitor to Semeru Volcano.
WE CAN START FROM SURABAYA AND BACK TO SURABAYA AGAIN.
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE