Malang Tumpak Sewu Tour, Malang Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Tour
GLANCE OF THE TRIP:
East Java is always to be the best highlight in Java Island after or before Yogyakarta in Central of Java because East Java has many natural beauties that must be visited once in your lifetime when you are visiting Indonesia. There are more than 100 waterfalls that you can explore, more than 5 active volcanoes that you can visit and also some unique town or rural area that you should not miss that. But we had divided into 4 destinations in East Java that you can cover in 4 days. Those are Jodipan Rainbow Village in Malang, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in Lumajang, Mount Bromo in Probolinggo area, & Mount Ijen in Banyuwangi Town. We highly recommend to start from Surabaya City and end up in Bali. For detail of the itinerary, you can read the detail below.
ITINERARY OF THE TRIP:
DAY 1: SURABAYA – JODIPAN COLORFUL VILLAGE – ACCOMMODATION IN MALANG AREA
The first day of the trip, we will be started from Surabaya City, it can be started from hotel, train station or airport. If you stay at Hotel in Surabaya town, we recommend to start at 9 am and if you are arriving in train station or airport in Surabaya, we recommend taking morning or before midday arrival. So, we will have enough time to explore Jodipan Rainbow Village in Malang.
Surabaya to Malang takes about 2 hours’ drive, and we will directly visit Jodipan Rainbow Village which is the most iconic site in this town that will be amazed you. You will be needing 2 hours to explore the whole area here. Flying a drone is highly recommend flying here because you can see how beautiful the concept of this village from above.
After enjoying the Rainbow village, we will escort you to check in at the accommodation that we have booked for you. And after checking in, it will be free leisure for you so you can walk around the center of Malang.
DAY 2: MALANG – TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – ACCOMMODATION IN BROMO AREA
The second day of the trip, we will start at 6 am from Malang area and drive about 2 hours to reach Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Upon your arrival in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area, our guide will escort you to the Panorama viewpoint where you can see 180 degrees of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. If you fly a drone here, you can see the highest volcano in Java Island. That is Mount Semeru, so make sure you have enough battery for your drone.
After enjoying the view from Panorama’s point, we will go down to the bottom of the waterfall to take another photo from different angles. The path to go down, it will be wet and slippery, there is only bamboo stair and also new cement ladder that just built, you will also pass the path with water dripping down onto the rock but there is a strong rope that you can grab. So, make sure you have proper shoes and a good bag against the water.
The whole activity here will take about 3-4 hours depends on how you enjoy the waterfall. Mineral water and some snacks are the must-things to bring here.
After enjoying the waterfall, we will continue to our next destination that is Mount Bromo, it will take about 5-6 hours’ drive from Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
DAY 3: MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR IN KING KONG HILL – ACCOMMODATION IN MOUNT IJEN AREA (BANYUWANGI TOWN)
The third day of the trip, we will start at 3 am from Cemara Lawang village or nearby. We will ride a local jeep here because the road is not good for normal car. The ride with jeep takes about 45 minutes.
Upon your arrival in King Kong Hill, you will be invited to enjoy the hot tea or coffee here because the sun will rise at 5:30 am, so we have an hour to wait for it. The temperature here can be 8-10°, so it’s better to have something warm in our body.
The reason why we have to start in the early morning, because we have to escape from the traffic of the jeeps, if we start for example at 4 am, we won’t able to park our jeep closer to King Kong Hill, and we must walk quite far.
When the sun rises up, you must be quick to get your best place to capture this moment. We will stay here until 7 am before we move to the next spot that is the peak of Mount Bromo itself.
To get to the peak of Mount Bromo, we must go back to our jeep and drive about 20 minutes until we reach the start point for trekking up to Mount Bromo. The trekking will take about 45 minutes, the path is quite easy but bit dusty.
After enjoying the trekking, we will go back to our accommodation to have breakfast, take a shower and continue to our next destination. We will drive about 5-6 hours to reach Banyuwangi Town where will be staying overnight there.
DAY 4: MOUNT IJEN MIDNIGHT TOUR/BLUEFIRE TOUR – TRANSFER TO YOUR HOTEL IN BALI
The last day of the trip, we will be starting about 00:30 from where you stay. We will drive about an hour to reach Paltuding area where we will be starting to climb up Mount Ijen. From Platuding to the top of Mount Ijen will take about 1H30M – 2H and to reach the blue fire point will take about 40 minutes (this is the most dangerous path because the path is rocky, narrow and also slippery).
We highly recommend to listen our guide from beginning until back to Paltuding again.
After enjoying the natural phenomenon of Bluefire, we will hike up to the top of Mount Ijen and enjoy the view of the sunrise here.
About 7 am, we will go back to Paltuding area then we will drive back to your accommodation in Banyuwangi town for having breakfast and take a shower before we will transfer you to Ketapang harbor
About 10:30 am, we will transfer you to Ketapang harbor for taking an hour ferry to Gilimanuk harbor. Upon your arrival in Gilimanuk harbor, you will be welcoming by our Balinese driver who is ready to escort you to your hotel in Bali area.
GILIMANUK FERRY PORT TO UBUD, KUTA, SANUR, JIMBARAN, DENPASAR AREA (±5 HOURS’ DRIVE), LOVINA (±2 HOURS’ DRIVE) AND PEMUTERAN (30 MINUTES DRIVE)
Price is in IDR and includes:
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Bali
- 1 Night stay in Malang Town area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Banyuwangi town area with a breakfast
- Private Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide for 4 days
- Private jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu waterfall & Jodipan Rainbow Village
- Cost for Ijen Tour and Gas Mask in Ijen Crater
- Cost for ferry from Java to Bali
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & dinner during the trip
- Tipping/gratuity for driver & guide (recommended)
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
Malang Tumpak Sewu Tour, Malang Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Tour
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE