DAY 1: PICK UP SERVICE FROM SURABAYA – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
Bromo Ijen tour will start in Surabaya area about 9.00 AM (depending on your schedule). Our guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel, train station or airport. And then, we will drive from Surabaya to Mount Bromo area for about 3-4 hours. Upon your arrival in Mt Bromo area, we will escort you to the hotel in Mt. Bromo area for an enjoyable stay before you do a tour in Mount Bromo.
If you can start in the morning & the weather is good enough, you will have a chance to visit Madakaripura Waterfall during the way from Surabaya to your hotel in Mt. Bromo area.
Please check the picture of Madakaripura waterfall in the Internet.
DAY 2: MOUNT BROMO TOUR – TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL TOUR – HOTEL IN JEMBER
Mount Bromo tour will be started around at 3.30 AM (when you come to Mount Bromo on the weekend, we have to start the tour earlier), the jeep will bring you to the most famous viewpoint on Mount Bromo area. That is Penanjakan hill. From the hill we can see the best sunrise in East Java with mountains and volcanoes as a background. Afterward, the jeep will continue your trip to reach the sea of sands in Mount Bromo area. We will stop at the parking area. Then you will cross the sea of sands by riding a horse or on foot (it is optional) till reaching the stairs at the slope of Mount Bromo where it will lead you to reach the peak of Mt. Bromo.
After enjoying the volcanic activity on the top of Mount Bromo, you have to go back to your jeep then the jeep will bring you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, pack up, loading bags into our car afterward we will drive around 3 hours to reach the most fascinating waterfall in Java Island.
To explore the area, we need 2 hours trekking. So, we should bring our wet clothes with us during the visit. After enjoying the waterfall, we will drive to Jember City, it will take around 2 hours more less. Upon your arrival in Jember City, you will be staying in Aston Hotel. Have a great rest here before continuing our long journey to Banyuwangi Town (Ijen Crater Area)
DAY 3: HOTEL IN JEMBER – CACAO VILLAGE IN KALIBARU HIGHLAND – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI AREA
After having breakfast around 10:00 am, we will depart from Jember City to Banyuwangi area, it will take around 3-4 hours’ drive, it depends on the traffic area. But we have one stop in the special village, we call it Cacao Village in Glenmore Village. The village has a good plantation of cacao where the visitor can see the process how to make chocolate and see the raw process as well. Lunch will be served here at the local restaurant.
After enjoying the coffee, chocolates and ambient of the area, we will continue our trip to your Hotel in Banyuwangi area for about 2 hours. In this route, we will pass rural landscape, small cities, rice fields, plantations.
About at late afternoon or in the early evening, we will be reaching your hotel in Banyuwangi area which is only an hour away from Ijen Crater. You will be staying overnight here before you do Ijen Crater trekking on the next morning.
DAY 4: IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR – HOTEL IN BALI AREA
Ijen blue fire tour will start at 01.00 AM, our car will bring us to Paltuding where we will start our trekking to Ijen Crater. This journey takes approximately 1 hour from your hotel. Upon your arrival at the parking area of Ijen Crater, approximately 1, 5 until 2 hours will be required to hike the slope of Ijen Crater to reach its peak, but to see the blue flame we need to climb the crater down around 30 minutes (sport and hiking shoes required).
When you arrived at the bottom of the crater of Ijen Volcano, you will see the amazing view of Blue flame and everybody said, it is only two in the world (only in Ijen Crater and Ethiopia).
When the sun rises, you will be invited to climb the crater up to enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady. Resting on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2385 meters and enjoy the best panorama of the lake of acid water where reflects the spectacular view in the surrounding walls that gives the impression like doom.
The sulfur miners go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Craterwith the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous and hard job. Here also, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of ijen crater as one of God’s amazing creation.
Do not forget to take pictures in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of ijen and then descend the slope of Ijen Crater until vehicles parking area, where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations (coffee and clove).
Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi for going back to Hotel, take a shower then have a breakfast.
Afterward, we will drive to Ketapang Ferry Port then take a ferry to reach Gilimanuk Ferry Port in the most western tip of Bali Island. Upon arrival in Gilmanuk Ferry port, the driver will escort you to your hotel in Bali (Ubud, Lovina, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran area).
TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED.
GILIMANUK FERRY PORT TO UBUD, KUTA, SANUR, JIMBARAN, DENPASAR AREA (±5 HOURS’ DRIVE), LOVINA (±2 HOURS’ DRIVE) AND PEMUTERAN (30 MINUTES)
Price is in IDR and includes:
- Pick up service from Surabaya & transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Ijen Crater area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Jember area with breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- The jeep for Bromo sunrise tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Java to Bali Island
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo ( IDR 230.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 330.000 Saturday – Sunday )
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater ( IDR 100.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000 Saturday – Sunday )
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
For further information and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali Tour 4D3N, Bromo Ijen Bali from Surabaya
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE