YOGYAKARTA – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR – YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER TOUR – BALI (7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: YOGYAKARTA – HOTEL IN BOROBUDUR TEMPLE AREA
Yogyakarta tour package will start from the airport in Yogyakarta city. Our staff will meet you there then escort you the local restaurant for having lunch before you go your hotel in Borobudur area. We will drive from Yogyakarta to Borobudur for about 1 ,5 hours’ drive.
DAY 2: BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR – YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE – HOTEL IN YOGYAKARTA AREA
Borobudur sunrise tour will start at 4:00 AM, we will drive from your hotel to Manohara Hotel where we can buy the ticket to see the sunrise on the top of Borobudur temple. Borobudur temple is best seen at dawn when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
Borobudur sunrise tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at 4.30 AM before public visitors and visitor have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden. A super scenery and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur temple could be seen when the sun would appear from the horizon. A truly enchanting experience!
Around 08.00 am, our staff will meet you at your hotel in Manohara hotel then back to your hotel to have your breakfast before you do city tour around Yogyakarta city. We will visit Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Silver accessories place and Batik place. We will take a lunch in the local restaurant. Then, we will drive to your hotel in Yogyakarta for staying overnight.
DAY 3: YOGYAKARTA (BY TRAIN) – SURABAYA GUBENG TRAIN STATION – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
After having breakfast around 6:00 am, our staff will pick you up then going to Tugu Train Station, because the train leaves Yogyakarta around 6:45 and arrive in Surabaya Gubeng Train Station around 11:48 am. After arriving in Surabaya Gubeng train station, our staff will meet you at Surabaya Gubeng Train Station then continue our trip to Mt. Bromo area and stop on the way for having lunch in the local restaurant. This trip will take about 3 – 4 hours and upon your arrival in Mt Bromo, having dinner and stay overnight at Lava View Lodge or similar hotel for enjoyable stay.
DAY 4: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOTEL IN KALIBARU HIGHLAND
Mount Bromo tour will start at 3:30 AM, the jeep will bring you to the best hill to see the sunrise here, they are Penanjakan and Kingkong hill. We will drive for 40 minutes from our hotel. When the sun rises, the people will yell and look for a good position for catching the sunrise. The sunrise here is one of the best sunrises in Indonesia, besides the wonderful sunrise, you will an amazing view of two active volcanoes and one inactive mountain. They are Mount Bromo, Semeru, and Batok.
After we enjoy the view from the top of the hill, we will back to our jeep for continuing our adventure to reach the sea of sands in Mt. Bromo area. We will stop at the parking area then you will cross the sea of sands by riding a horse or on foot (it is optional) till reach stairs up at the slope of Mt. Bromo where it will lead you to reach the peak of Mt. Bromo. About at 8:00 AM, the jeep will bring you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, packing, loading bags into our van. Afterward, we will continue our trip to Kalibaru Highland for about 4 hours by passing small villages, rural landscapes, rice fields & plantation. Then upon your arrival at Kalibaru Highland, you will stay overnight and have dinner at Margo Utomo Cottages or similar hotels.
DAY 05: KALIBARU HOTEL – ECO PLANTATIONS TOUR (AROMA TOUR) – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH (B, L, D)
After having breakfast at your hotel around 8:00 AM, you will have a chance to enjoy the eco trip of plantations in Kalibaru area. On this tour program, you will do short trekking through 09 hectares plantations with varieties of spices such as nutmeg, cloves, pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, coffee, and coconuts. You may also discover the extraordinary attraction of traditional process of making palm sugar from palm tree liquid. Do not to forget for visiting the dairy farm. The trip can be arranged in the morning and takes about 1 hour until 1,5 hours. Afterward, around 10.00 AM, we will continue our trip to Sukamade turtle beach. It takes about 2 hours to reach Pesanggaran village then continue to Sukamade turtle beach about 1,5 hours by crossing rain forest and rivers using our special adventure vehicle. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant on the way to Sukamade turtle beach. Upon your arrival in Sukamade turtle beach area, you will stay in the guesthouse there.
THE INFORMATION ABOUT SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH TOUR
SUKAMADE TURTLE TOUR ACTIVITY:
After having dinner at your guesthouse at 8:00 PM, The rangers of turtle foundation and natural resources conservation will take you to the shore of Sukamade beach to see the turtle where they normally lay the eggs. The rangers will give you the very good guidance about what should you do and what shouldn’t do when you are there. The tour will be finished before midnight.
ABOUT SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH:
This is the most appropriate phrase to describe a trip to this national park or well known as Sukamade Beach. There are no tourists in many quantities. The only silence of the woods, the sound of rivers, hospitality of local people, cacao and coffee plantations.
Crossing rivers, after 3 hours on the road and 2 hours of bumpy road, your trip will be full of challenges. Deep in the jungle, there is a beach where the landing of turtles.
7 species of sea turtles in the world and 6 species of sea turtles in Indonesia, 4 of species landing and laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach. Seeing the turtles lay their eggs in the night is the most poignant sights that can be seen by visitors. Imagining the sea-turtles take a distance of thousands of kilometers from their origin in the other parts of the continent far away and just laying eggs on the Sukamade Beach.
ACCOMMODATION IN SUKAMADE BEACH:
The conditions here are very simple, but more often than not visitors are lucky enough to come back with an experience that is both unique and bound to become exceedingly rare. Stay overnight and take dinner at the lodge or guest house in Sukomade beach
DAY 6: SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI AREA
Before having breakfast in Sukamade turtle beach area at 6:00 AM. We will have a chance to release some baby turtle or little juveniles to the Sukamade beach. Then, we will back to the guesthouse for taking breakfast. Afterward, we will continue our trip to the Hotel in Banyuwangi area for about 5 Hours. In this route, we will pass rural landscape, small cities, rice fields, plantations, and beaches. Lunch will be served on the way at the Local restaurant. About at late afternoon or in the early evening, we will reach at your hotel in Banyuwangi town for an overnight stay before you enjoy Ijen Crater trekking on the next morning.
DAY 7: IJEN CRATER TOUR – BALI
Ijen crater tour will start at 5:00 in the morning, our car will bring us to the parking place of Ijen crater where we will start the trekking. This journey takes about 1,5 hours from the hotel. Upon your arrival at the parking area of Ijen Crater, you have to prepare everything that you need for trekking, approximately 1 ,5 hours will be required to ascend slope of mount Ijen to reach the peak of Ijen Crater and along the path, you will enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady.
Resting on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2386 meters and enjoy the best of the lake of acid water where reflects the spectacular view in the surrounding walls that gives the impression like doom. The sulfur miners go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen crater with the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous and hard job. Here also, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen crater as one of God’s amazing creation. Do not forget to take pictures in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations. Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi for having lunch at the local restaurant, and then we will drive to Ketapang Ferry Port then take a ferry to reach Gilimanuk Ferry Port in the most western tip of Bali Island. Upon arrival in Gilmanuk Ferry port, we will escort you to your hotel in Bali (Ubud, Lovina, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran area). TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED
If the weather is good enough and your condition is still good as well, you can take Ijen BlueFire tour at Ijen Crater but you are required to leave the hotel around 1:00 AM or Midnight. Please check the picture of blue fire on the internet
GILIMANUK FERRY PORT TO UBUD, KUTA, SANUR, JIMBARAN, DENPASAR AREA (±4 HOURS DRIVE), LOVINA (±2 HOURS DRIVE), PEMUTERAN (±30 MINUTES DRIVE)
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
1. Pick up service from Yogyakarta and transfer out to your hotel in Bali
2. The train’s tickets from Yogyakarta to Surabaya train station
3. 1N stay at Hotel in Borobudur area with Breakfast
4. 1N stay at Hotel in Yogyakarta area with Breakfast
5. 1N stay at Hotel in Mt. Bromo area with breakfast
6. 1N stay at Hotel in Kalibaru Highland with breakfast
7. 1N stay at Guesthouse in Sukomade Turtle Beach with breakfast
8. 1N Hotel in Banyuwangi area with breakfast
9. Meals as stated on the programs (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
10. Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
11. 4WD vehicle (jeep) for Mt Bromo & Sukamade Turtle Beach Tour
12. Mineral water and English speaking guide (Mount Bromo, Sukamade Turtle Beach and Ijen Crater)
13. Cost for Borobudur sunrise tour and Yogyakarta city tour
14. Cost for highway or parking during the trip
15. Cost for Ferry from Java to Bali Island
16. Cost for Local guide in Borobudur and Yogyakarta city tour
17. Cost for Blue-fire ijen tour and gas mask
1. Travel insurance
2. Entrance tickets to Mt Bromo ( Monday – Friday IDR 230.000 and Saturday to Sunday IDR 330.000)
3. Entrance tickets in Sukomade Turtle Beach (IDR 250.000 /person)
4. Donation for Banyuwangi Turtle Foundation (it’s around IDR 50.000 for your group)
5. Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater ( IDR 100.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000 Saturday – Sunday )
6. Camera fee at Ijen Crater and Horse riding at Mount Bromo
7. Bar, laundry, phone calls, the internet, tipping & other personal costs
8. Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE TOUR
SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
IJEN BROMO TOUR FROM BALI
SURABAYA IJEN BROMO SURABAYA TOUR
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY TRAIN)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – BALI (2D1N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3D2N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – BALI (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA (By Train) – BROMO – KALIBARU HIGHLAND – SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH – IJEN CRATER – BALI (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (4D3N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (5D4N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO BALI TOUR (6D5N)
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (7D6N)
YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR (BY PLANE)
SEMERU VOLCANO TREKKING
- BALI BROMO BALI
- BALI BROMO IJEN CRATER BALI
- BALI BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO SURABAYA
- BALI IJEN BROMO YOGYAKARTA TOUR
- BALI TOUR
- BANYUWANGI TOUR PACKAGE
- BEST ATTRACTION IN JAVA
- BEYOND JAVA
- BROMO IJEN RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TOUR PACKAGE
- BROMO IJEN TRANSPORT SERVICE
- BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
- BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- EAST JAVA TRIP FROM SURABAYA
- From Bali
- From Surabaya
- IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR FROM SURABAYA
- IJEN BROMO TOUR PACKAGE FROM BALI
- JAVA ADVENTURE TRAIL
- JAVA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM BALI
- KOMODO TOUR
- LOMBOK ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- MOUNT BROMO CAMPING TOUR
- MOUNT IJEN BLUEFLAME TOUR
- MOUNT RAUNG HIKING
- MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR (LOMBOK ISLAND)
- POPULAR DESTINATION IN JAVA
- SUMATRA ORANG HUTAN AND ELEPHANT TOUR
- SUMBA ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
- SURABAYA BROMO BALI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN BANYUWANGI
- SURABAYA BROMO IJEN SURABAYA
- SURABAYA BROMO SURABAYA
- TRAVEL BLOG
- YOGYAKARTA BROMO IJEN BALI TOUR
- YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE