WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR UNIQUE?
Ijen Volcano Tour from Bali, Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Bali – Kawah Ijen Volcano is an active volcano in East Java, that is located in Banyuwangi Town which is very accessible from Bali, Surabaya, Jakarta or even Yogyakarta. Kawah Ijen Volcano has beautiful landscape and it has the only one natural phenomenon of blue lava that comes out from the centre of this volcano. Some people called blue fire / blue flame and it’s only two in the world, one of them is in Ethiopia. It’s located in Dallol Volcano, but it doesn’t come every time same as Kawah Ijen Volcano. So, it makes Kawah Ijen Volcano even more special. Because of this reason, we try to make a 23 hours trip from Bali area which is highly recommended for anyone who has limited holiday. We choose Bali, because in Bali there are a lot of travellers need more adventurous things to do near the island which is Kawah Ijen Volcano is the most recommended one who the ones loved outdoor activity and adventures. You can check the detail below for reading more about the detail of the trip such as tour itinerary, price and additional information before you book the trip.
THE TOUR DETAILS:
Mostly we will start the tour at 7 pm from Sanur, Kuta, Canggu, Denpasar, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Ubud (but for Ubud, there will additional cost). And we will start an hour earlier if you stay in Karang Asem, Amed, or Uluwatu (there will additional cost added). But if you stay in Lovina or Pemuteran we will start around 10 pm and the price will be cheaper because it’s closer to the harbor.
You can check the information below for how long is the journey from where you stay in Bali to Gilimanuk Harbour.
HERE ARE THE DISTANCE MEASUREMENTS FROM BALI AREA TO GILIMANUK FERRY
- PEMUTERAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 30 MINUTES
- LOVINA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 1H30M
- MUNDUK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 2-3 HOURS
- UBUD – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- SANUR – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- KUTA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOUR
- JIMBARAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- ULUWATU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 5-6 HOURS
- SEMINYAK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- CANGGU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 3-4 HOURS
Upon your arrival in Gilimanuk Harbour, you will be meeting with our local guide who will guide you to Kawah Ijen Volcano and escort you to cross Bali Strait with a ferry for an hour sailing. Passport is needed to purchase the ferry ticket.
After arriving in Java ferry harbour (Ketapang Harbor), our Javanese car will ready to give you a ride to Kawah Ijen Volcano, the drive will take an hour. You can check the detail of the itinerary below:
HERE IS THE ITINERARY OF THE TOUR:
- 7:00 PM (Balinese Time): Pick up service and transfer to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbour
- 00:00 AM (Balinese Time): Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island
- 00:30 AM (Javanese Time): Start driving to Paltuding (Start Point of the Trekking)
- 1:45 AM (Javanese Time): Trekking to Ijen Crater/Kawah Ijen Volcano
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon your arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, in Kawah Ijen Volcano, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Kawah Ijen Volcano. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest to stay on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
- 5:30 AM (Javanese Time): Sunrise time and photo session at the top of the crater.
- 7:00 AM (Javanese Time): Go down to parking place
- 8:00 AM (Javanese Time): Driving back to the city
- 9:00 AM (Javanese Time): Having a breakfast (cost on your own)
We recommend to have a breakfast in Banyuwangi town after the trekking from Kawah Ijen Volcano, because Banyuwangi Town has some choices for breakfast, you can take a great local breakfast (Local Indonesian Cuisine) or take a buffet in Ketapang Indah Hotel which has a lot of choices.
- 10:30 AM (Javanese Time): Back to Ferry port
- 12:30 AM (Balinese Time): Driving back to your place in Bali area
Our same driver in Gilimanuk Harbour (Bali Side) will welcome your back and he will be ready to escort your back to your place in Bali area.
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 2,650,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveller)
- IDR 1,400,000 / person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 1,050,000 / person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 850,000 / person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 750,000 / person (for 5-9 participants)
- IDR 650,000 / person (for 10-15 participants)
NOTE: FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE STAYING IN THESE AREAS;
MUNDUK, TULAMBEN, UBUD, KARANGASEM, AND AMED.
THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- Private transport with air-conditioned car
- Transfer service your hotel in Bali and back to the same in Bali
- English Speaking Local Guide in Kawah Ijen Volcano
- Entrance fee Ticket to Mount Ijen and Ferry Ticket from Bali to Java (return)
- Gas masks will be provided for free
- 1 Torchlight for 2 persons
- Blue Fire / Blue Lava tour
- Travel Insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Personal Expenses, Tipping
INFORMATION OF THE TOUR:
- THE TEMPERATURE:
The temperature at Kawah Ijen Volcano approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
- GROUP TYPE: Private
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- GUIDES AND LANGUAGES: English speaking tour guide
- THE THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD BRING DURING THE TRIP:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Power bank
- IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU BOOK THE TOUR:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us or click onto the booking form below:
– [ ] Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
– [ ] Facebook : @JavaAdventureTrail
– [ ] WhatsApp/Call : +6287755920876
– [ ] Instagram: https://instagram.com/javaadventuretrail/