GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in East Java that is very famous all around the world. Mount Bromo also has the local tribe that we called Tenggerese. They are one of the parts of Majapahit Kingdom that believed in Hinduism. So, they also have some temples in the village also the biggest one is near Mount Bromo itself. Most of the people who live near Mount Bromo are farmers of spring onions, potatoes, and some other vegetables. And 40 % of them are working in the tourism industry as tour guides or jeep drivers.
WHERE EXACTLY MOUNT BROMO LOCATED IS?
Mount Bromo is located between 4 towns ( Probolinggo, Pasuruan, Lumajang, and Malang) but the best way to reach Bromo is from Probolinggo). To see what the best option to visit Mount Bromo from Probolinggo, you can check the itinerary below;
ITINERARY MOUNT BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM PROBOLINGGO:
|2:00 AM||: Pick up service from Probolinggo Town and drive about 45 minutes to reach Sapikerep Village|
|2:45 AM||: Meet your local guide and local driver then take a jeep about an hour for going to Sunrise Hill in Mount Bromo (king kong hill)|
|4:00 AM||: Arriving in Mount Bromo Sunrise Viewpoint ( king kong hill), waiting about 1H30M.|
The reason why we have to be here earlier, because we need to get our place to park our jeep closer to the sunrise point, so we don’t need to walk far to reach it. And also it’s better to be here earlier, so we will have a good spot to capture the view.
|5:30 AM||: Sunrise Time|
|6:30 AM||: Go back to our jeep and ready to go to Sea of Sand|
|7:30 AM||: Enjoying Sea of Sand, take photo with the iconic jeep in Mount Bromo area then enjoy your breakfast boxes when you have it from your hotel in Probolinggo|
|8:00 AM||: Trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo (it will take about 45 minutes trekking, the trekking path will be sandy and dusty)|
|9:00 AM||: Enjoy the view from the top before going back to our jeep|
|10:00 AM||: Driving back to Probolinggo Town|
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 2,100,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 1,050,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 900,000 /person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 750,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 675,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- 6-10 more, please contact us for detail of the price
- Private transport with air-conditioned car
- Transfer service your hotel in Probolinggo town and back to the same or different hotel in Probolinggo
- English Speaking Local Guide in Mount Bromo
- Mineral Water during the trip
- Private local jeep in Mount Bromo
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee to Mount Bromo
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuity/ tipping for Guide & driver
The temperature at Mount Bromo approximately is about +2 – 10 in Morning before sunrise and 20 – 25 degrees after 8 am, that’s why we highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- time inside the car or mini bus, and during transfers on a ferry boat.
For further information about tour and booking, please feel free to contact us or click onto the booking form below:
– [ ] Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
– [ ] Facebook : Sofyan Yudianto
– [ ] Whatsapp : +6287755920876 /+6281336066643
– [ ] Instagram: @yudiantosofyan / @javaadventuretrail
– [ ] Website : www.javaadventuretrail.com