SAILING KOMODO ISLAND TRIP 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1: LABUAN BAJO – KELOR ISLAND – MENJERITE ISLAND – KALONG ISLAND NEAR RINCA ISLAND (STAYING OVERNIGHT ON BOAT)
Depending on your flight from Bali (we highly recommend taking a morning flight from Bali at 7:00 am or 8:00 am, so you will be in Labuan Bajo in the morning). Upon your arrival at Labuan Bajo airport, our driver will pick you up and escort you to the pier of Labuan Bajo for checking in our boat. After putting all your stuff in your room on the boat, we will be ready for sailing. Firstly, we are going to Kelor Island which is one of the best islands where you can do snorkeling with beautiful fish and coral. Here, you can also climb up to the hill and see the beautiful view of the island. After enjoying the island we will continue to Menjerite island which is a beautiful island with a small pier where you can do snorkeling and also just take a swim around. You will get lunch on the boat, most of the food here is seafood.
After having lunch and enjoying the beauty of Menjerite island, we will start to our next destination, which is the Kalong island, where you can see a thousand foxes during the sunset. After sunset time, we will have dinner and stay overnight on Kalong Island.
MEAL INCLUDES: LUNCH AND DINNER
PLACE TO VISIT:
- Kelor Island (trekking, snorkelling)
- Manjarite Island (snorkeling)
- Rinca Island (enjoying sunset)
- Kalong Island near Rinca Island
DAY 2: PADAR ISLAND – KOMODO NATIONAL PARK – PINK/LONG BEACH – MANTA RAYS POINT – GILI LAWA ISLAND/SIABAH (STAYING OVERNIGHT ON A BOAT)
At about 5:00 am, our boat will start the engine and go to the most famous island of Padar Island where you can see the stunning hill view combined with the coastlines surrounding it. Before going up to the hill of Padar Island, you must take breakfast which is served by our crews. Going up to the hill will take about 10 minutes. After enjoying the view, we will continue our trip to Komodo National Park where you can see the giant poisonous Komodo. You will take a medium trek on the island that will be provided by the national park. You will be accompanied by a qualified local guide there. The trek here will take about 1-2 hours, depending on how you enjoy the trekking.
After trekking on Komodo Island, we will go to Taka Makassar for chilling, take a photo, or snorkel
After that we will go to Gili Lawa Island for climbing to the hill for sunset, then we will be also staying overnight on the boat there when we get the ticket from the park, if not we can stay on the island nearby.
Note: For Gili Lawa Island, there will be a quotation for how many people can stay and visit this island, so we can visit after we buy the ticket online via the local web from the Komodo National Park office.
MEAL INCLUDES: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER
PLACE TO VISIT:
- Padar Island (trekking, enjoying the view)
- Pink Beach/ Long Beach (snorkeling)
- Komodo Island (trekking)
- Taka Makassar (snorkeling)
DAY 3: MANTA RAY POINT – KANAWA ISLAND (SNORKELLING SITE) – HOTEL/AIRPORT IN LABUAN BAJO
For day 3, it will be a bit relaxed, you can swim around or do morning snorkeling nearby where we stay and you can also watch the sunrise from the boat before we go to Manta Ray point to swim with them.
Note: to see Manta Rays is not a promise because it’s a natural thing to see, so be patient to wait
For our last stop before going back to Labuan Bajo, we will stop in Kanawa Island, here you can climb up to the island for seeing the view from above, chill with white sand or just snorkel around the island.
About 3:30 pm, we will escort you to the Labuan Bajo and drop you off at Labuan Bajo airport or your hotel there.
MEAL INCLUDES: BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
PLACE TO VISIT:
- Manta Point (snorkeling)
- Kanawa (snorkelling, trekking, chilling)
The destinations could be changed anytime due to the weather condition or any unexpected circumstances, please be ready for this case.
1. Pick up service from Labuan Bajo Area (airport or hotel) and transfer out to Labuan Bajo Area (airport or hotel)
2. 2 nights stay on the private boat
3. Private English speaking guide during our sailing trip
4. Private cabin boat with fan/air conditioning (depends on your choice & availability)
5. Mineral water & meals during the trip on the boat for 7 times (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
6. Cost for all entrance tickets during the tour (destinations that are mentioned in the itinerary above)
1. Travel insurance
2. Domestic Flights
3. Local guide in the national park
4. Personal expenses, donations, and tipping
5. Diving course
6. Cost for Lunch & Dinner during the trip except that it shows at the program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
2. Sunscreen, insect repellent
3. Tracking shoes, Hat, Flashlight
4. Maskers and fins for snorkelling
5. Towel and swimming suite
For further information about Komodo Dragon Island Tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!