Bromo Midnight Tour From Malang, Bromo Tour From Malang
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
Mount Bromo is one of the active volcanoes in East Java that is highly recommended to be visited during your holiday in Java. It has a magnificent view of its iconic mountain formation. If you wish to do the midnight trip from Malang, we have a great itinerary that you can take below;
HOW TO GET THERE:
Mount Bromo is located in between 3 towns; Probolinggo, Malang, and Pasuruan. The best way to reach Mount Bromo is from Surabaya or Malang.
Here is the exact point of Mount Bromo on a map:
THE ITINERARY OF BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR FROM MALANG
We will pick you up at your hotel/homestay in Malang area at about 11 am, we will be driving about 4 hours from Malang to the village of Cemara Lawang, Ngadisari, Sukapura. Upon your arrival in Cemara Lawang village. You will be meeting with our local driver in Bromo, then we will be changed our car to a Jeep (4WD) and drive about 45-60 minutes to King Kong Hill where we can see the best view of Mount Bromo during the sunrise.
When the sun rises at 5:30 am, everyone is ready to take their best place to capture the best moment here. About 6:30 am, we will be back to our jeep and ready for driving back to the sea of sand where we will do trekking up to Mount Bromo.
The trekking to Mount Bromo is about 45 minutes, if you feel not well or feeling tired of trekking, you can ride a horse for 15 USD up and down. To reach the top of Mount Bromo, you also need to take stairs built by the national park to reach the peak of Mount Bromo. It’s about 250 stairs.
After enjoying the view from the top of Mount Bromo, we will back to our jeep and drive back to the village where our car is waiting for you. For breakfast, there are 2 options that you can take, local breakfast or a buffet in the local hotel. You can just let our driver know, which one you prefer most, so he can inform the restaurant.
If you still have the energy for exploring a good waterfall, we have a great waterfall to visit before going back to Malang. Madakaripura Waterfall is one of the tallest waterfalls in East Java that you can visit. The waterfall is highly recommended to visit but there will be an additional cost that you can pay on the site. This waterfall depends on the weather too, when the weather is rainy, we will not recommend this tour.
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 2,550,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveller)
- IDR 1,275,000 / person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 850,000 / person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 675,000 / person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 570,000 / person (for 5 participants)
- For 6 participants and more, please email or text us for the price details
- The private air-conditioned car from Malang and back to Malang
- Driver, fuel, parking fee, and mineral water
- Jeep for the Bromo Sunrise Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Local guide in Mount Bromo (by request only)
- Entrance fee in Mount Bromo (for weekend/public holiday IDR 330.000 & for weekdays IDR 230.000)
- Gratuity for driver/guide
- Meals during the trip and personal expenses