BROMO TOUR ITINERARY
BALI – MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
DAY 1: BALI – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO
Bromo tour will start at 7:00 AM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Bali. And then we will drive to Gilimanuk ferry port, it will take ±5 hours’ drive (depending on your hotel in Bali). Afterward, we will take the ferry for about an hour to reach Ketapang Ferry Port. Then, we will escort you to a local restaurant for having lunch then continue our trip to Mount Bromo for overlooking to the active volcano of Mount Bromo. It will take about 5-6 hours’ drive to Mount Bromo area. Upon your arrival in Mount Bromo area, we will escort you to Lava view hotel or similar hotel for an enjoyable stay.
UBUD, SANUR, KUTA, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, DENPASAR TO GILIMANUK FERRY PORT (±4-5 HOURS), PEMUTERAN (± 30 MINUTES) AND LOVINA TO GILIMANUK FERRY PORT (±2HOURS)
DAY 2: MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA
Mount Bromo tour will start at 3:30 AM from your hotel and then the jeep will bring you to the world’s most famous viewpoints, those are Penanjakan and Kingkong hill, it’s located on the rim of the Tengger caldera (2,700m). From here, you can see the enchanting sunrise with the amazing scenery of Mount Bromo, Batok and Semeru. After you have enjoyed the view here, we will go back to the jeep then the jeep will continue our adventure to reach the sea of sands in Mt. Bromo area. We will stop at the parking area then you will cross the sea of sands by riding a horse or on foot (it is optional) till reach stairs up at the slope of Mt. Bromo where it will lead you to reach the peak of Mt. Bromo. About 8.30 AM, the jeep will bring you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, pack, loading bags into our car and then we will continue our trip Surabaya for about 3-4 Hours (it depends on the traffic situation).
Suggestion: If you want to go to Yogyakarta from Surabaya; you can take a plane (faster and easier) or train for Yogyakarta at 3:45 PM – 8:30 PM (longer).
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
1. Pick up service from Bali and transfer out to Surabaya
2. 1N stay at Hotel in Mt. Bromo area with Breakfast
3. Land transportation with the driver and fuel during the trip
4. The jeep for Mt Bromo tour
5. Private English speaking guide
6. Cost for highway or parking during the trip and mineral water
7. Cost for Ferry from Bali to Java Island
1. Travel insurance
2. Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo ( IDR 230.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 330.000 Saturday – Sunday )
3. Horse riding at Mount Bromo
4. Bar, laundry, phone calls, the internet, tipping & other personal costs
5. Cost for lunch & dinner during the trip
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly to our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!