BALI – IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – VILLAGE TOUR & COFFEE EXPERIENCE TOUR – BACK TO BALI (3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: BALI – ACCOMMODATION IN BANYUWANGI
The Ijen crater tour from Bali will start at 10:00 AM (Balinese timezone), our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Bali then we will drive to Gilimanuk Ferry Port. Afterward, you will take the ferry for about an hour to reach Ketapang Ferry Port. Upon your arrival, we will escort you to a local restaurant for having lunch (if you want) and then continue our trip to your accommodation in the Banyuwangi area for an enjoyable stay before you do a tour in Ijen Crater the next morning.
Here are the distance measurements from the Bali area to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor;
- PEMUTERAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 30 MINUTES
- LOVINA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 1H30M
- MUNDUK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 2 HOURS
- UBUD – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4 HOURS
- SANUR – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- KUTA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4 HOUR
- JIMBARAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- ULUWATU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 5 HOURS
- SEMINYAK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4 HOURS
- CANGGU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 3-4 HOURS
DAY 2: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – VILLAGE TOUR – COFFEE EXPERIENCE TOUR (B, L)
Ijen blue fire tour will start at 00:30 AM, our car will drive about an hour from your hotel to Paltuding, Paltuding is the parking place in Ijen Crater where you will start the trekking. About 1, 5 and 2 hours will be required to hike the slope of the Ijen Crater to reach its peak, but to see the blue flame we need to climb the crater down for around 30 minutes (sports and hiking shoes required). When you arrived at the bottom of the crater of Ijen Volcano, you will see the amazing view of the Blue flame everybody said, it is only two in the world (only in Ijen Volcano, Indonesia, and Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia).
When the sun rises, you will be invited to climb the crater to enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shade. Rest on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2385 meters and enjoy the best panorama of the lake of acid water which reflects the spectacular view in the surrounding walls that gives the impression of doom. The sulfur miners go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with a load of as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous and hard job. Here also, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater Ijen crater one of God’s amazing creations. Do not forget to take pictures in this area as proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Ijen Crater until to the vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escorting you to the plantations (coffee and clove). Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi for going back to Hotel and taking breakfast then we will give you time for sleeping for a couple of hours.
At about 1:00 PM, we will invite you to have lunch in Kemiren village; Kemiren village is one of the best villages that you should visit when you are in Banyuwangi town. It has a unique food compared to other villages, they speak Osing which is different from the Indonesian or Javanese language, moreover, their culture is still strong. The people still keep the culture very well, for example, the culture of drinking coffee. They have their own way to enjoy their coffee. After enjoying the lunch, we will invite you to do a coffee experience tour where you will see the process of all of the best coffee beans traditionally in java (Roasting, Grinding, and Serving). At about 3.00 pm, we will go to Kalibendo Plantation, where we can see a Coffee plantation, Clove Plantation, and rubber plantation then we will invite you to go to a waterfall nearby the village, which is Kampung Anyar/ Jagir waterfall. It is not so high but it is good enough for relaxing or just chilling out. After enjoying the waterfall, we will escort you to go back to your accommodation.
DAY 03: ACCOMMODATION IN BANYUWANGI – BACK TO BALI ISLAND OR TRANSFER OUT TO TRAIN STATION/ AIRPORT IN BANYUWANGI TOWN
On the last day of the trip, you will be picked up at 11:00, then we will drive to the ferry harbor then go to your destination in the Bali area, if you want to continue to another city in Java Island via train or airplane then let us know your schedule, so we can drop you there on time.
Here are the distance measurements from Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor to the Bali area;
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – PEMUTERAN: 30 MINUTES
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – LOVINA: 1H30M
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – MUNDUK: 2 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – UBUD: 4 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – SANUR: 4-5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – KUTA: 4 HOUR
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – JIMBARAN: 4-5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – ULUWATU: 5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – SEMINYAK: 4 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – CANGGU: 3-4 HOURS
TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED.
Price is in IDR and included:
- Pick up service from Bali & transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- 2 nights’ stay at the Hotel/Homestay in Banyuwangi with breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and a Private English-speaking tour guide
- Gas mask for Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for a village tour and local lunch in Kemiren village ( we can change to dinner too)
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Cost for ferry ticket from Bali to Java Island (return)
Price is not included:
- Travel Insurance
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- The meals that are not stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner)
- Tipping & other personal costs
THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRIP;
The temperature: the temperature in Ijen Crater is about 5-15 degrees Celsius, the windier the colder!
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is your own responsibility.
- Any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!