BANYUWANGI HOTEL – IJEN CRATER TOUR – BANYUWANGI HOTEL
The Ijen crater day trip will start at 5:00 AM from your hotel then our car will bring us to the village of Licin and then continue to the slope of Mount Ijen, passing through plantations and rainforest. This is one of few remaining on the island of Java with giant ferns, plants & big trees. This journey takes approximately an hour. Arriving at the parking area of Ijen Crater (1850m), From here, you need 1, 5 hours will be required to hike the slope of Ijen Crater. Along the walking path, you will enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air and birds singing. Upon your arrival on the peak of Ijen Crater with an altitude of about 2386 m. You will be amazed at the enchanting panorama of Ijen Crater; it has a lake of acid water where the water changes to be turquoise color. The view will be so picturesque when you take a photo from above the crater. Besides the view, you will see the sulfur miners who go down into the crater to take the yellow sulfur rock and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with a load of as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders.
After enjoying the enchanting scenery at Crater of Ijen Crater then we will go down to the parking area where our car is waiting to escort you to the plantations. Afterward, we will be back to the town of Banyuwangi to have lunch at the local restaurant or back to your Hotel. TOUR’S SERVICES FINISHED
If the weather is good enough and you have good conditions for trekking at night, you can take the Ijen blue fire tour at Ijen Crater but you are required to leave the Hotel or Homestay around 00:30 AM or Midnight. Please check the picture of the blue fire at Ijen Crater on the Internet
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 1,350,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 850,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 750,000 /person (for 3 participants)
- IDR 650,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 600,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- IDR 550,000 /person (for 6-15 participants)
Important note: there will be an additional cost for a weekend or public holiday departure.
It’s only 50.000 IDR per person
PRICE IS IN IDR & INCLUDES:
- Pick up service from and transfer out to your hotel in the Banyuwangi area
- Mineral water and English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Health Certificate
- Gas Mask if needed
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping & other personal costs
THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRIP;
The temperature: the temperature in Ijen Crater is about 5-15 degrees Celsius, the windier the colder!
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is your own responsibility.
- Any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: Info@javaadventuretrail.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 or please fill in the booking form below!