Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali – The tour in Mount Ijen will be started around 7 PM, the drive will take around 4-5 hours when you stay in Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu. And it takes only 2 hours if you stay in the Lovina area, and an hour from Pemuteran Bali, so you can leave around 10:00 PM.
Our driver will escort you to Gilmanuk Harbor which is the busiest harbor that brings people from Bali to Java Island. The ferry here will leave every 15 minutes. Upon your arrival in Harbor, you can just wait a few minutes and get a seat on the ferry. When we reached Ketapang Harbor after an hour of sailing with the ferry. We will drive to Banyuwangi town for 15 minutes, to buy some snacks in minimart and depart to Mount Ijen for an hour’s drive.
Arriving in the Paltuding area, it’s a parking place in Mount Ijen, you will be met with our guide then, we will escort you to the top of Mount ijen. You have to do trekking for about 4 Km until the summit and go down into the crater. The most famous thing to see here is the famous natural phenomenon of blue flame which is only 2 in the world, in Ijen Crater and Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia. After seeing the blue flame, you should climb up onto the summit to see the picturesque scenery of Mount Ijen itself. It’s so stunning and very Instagram-able.
After enjoying the natural beauty of Mount Ijen, we will go down to the parking place to meet our driver and drive back to the town, to have a local breakfast and local coffee. Afterward, we will drive back to Bali Island along the same route.
Here is the completed detail of the tour :
|7:00 PM (Balinese Time)||: Pick up service and transfer to Gilimanuk Harbor|
|00:00 AM (Balinese Time)||: Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island|
|00:30 AM (Javanese Time)||: Start driving to Paltuding (Start Point of the Trekking)|
|1:45 AM (Javanese Time)||: Trekking to Ijen Crater|
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon your arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, Ijen Crater, Indonesia, and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Ijen. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest staying on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
|5:30 AM (Javanese Time )||: Sunrise Time|
|7:00 AM (Javanese Time)||: Go down to the parking place|
|8:00 AM (Javanese Time)||: Driving back to the city and we will stop at Jagir Waterfall to relax|
|9:00 AM (Javanese Time)||: Having a Local breakfast|
|10:30 AM (Javanese Time)||: Back to Ferry port|
|12:30 PM (Balinese Time)||: Driving back to your place in Bali|
THE PRICE DETAILS:
IDR 2,650,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
IDR 1,500,000 /person (for 2 participants)
IDR 1,150,000 /person (for 3 participant)
IDR 950,000 /person (for 4 participants)
IDR 850,000 /person (for 5-9 participants)
IDR 800,000 /person (for 10-15 participants)
NOTE: FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE STAYING IN THESE AREAS (MUNDUK, TULAMBEN, UBUD, KARANGASEM, AMED), THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- Private transport with air-conditioned car
- Transfer service your hotel in Bali and back to the same in Bali
- English Speaking Local Guide in Mount Ijen
- Entrance fee Ticket to Mount Ijen and Ferry Ticket from Bali to Java (return)
- Gas masks will be provided for free
- Travel Insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Personal Expenses, Tipping
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- extra set of cloth to change (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- The temperature at Mount Ijen approximately is about 8 – 15 in the morning (it will be colder when it’s windy) and after 8 am it’s about 20 – 25 degrees, we highly recommend you, to think about your own comfort in advance.
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- You have to understand and accept that there will not be any special sleeping time at hotel along this 24-hour trip.
- You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or mini bus, and during transfers on ferry boat.
For further information about the tour and booking, please feel free to contact us or click onto the booking form below:
– [ ] Email : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
– [ ] Facebook : @JavaAdventureTrail
– [ ] Whatsapp/Call : +6287755920876
– [ ] Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/javaadventuretrail/
– [ ] Website : www.javaadventuretrail.com